Homebrew Can't Update Luma3ds

ryuraiden01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just finished updating A9lh to B9S then after that i try to open luma updater then this happen

27951146_1937735626254350_211648590_o.jpg

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps outdated version of luma updater.

By Feb 22 Luma Updater won't work anymore so might as well get used to updating luma manually by replacing the boot.firm on your SD card.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using my fork, I've stated that (which you should be, considering you have b9s now).

"If you get stuck on the loading configuration file or get an error message such as "Unknown or wrong config value", either delete the lumaupdater.cfg file on the root of your SD card or change the payload type in the first line of lumaupdater.cfg to payload type = SIGHAX and payload path = boot.firm."

Also, MattKimura is right. However, I may have a fix but I won't be able to test it until the service Luma Updater uses shuts down.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: ryuraiden01

ryuraiden01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're using my fork, I've stated that (which you should be, considering you have b9s now).

"If you get stuck on the loading configuration file or get an error message such as "Unknown or wrong config value", either delete the lumaupdater.cfg file on the root of your SD card or change the payload type in the first line of lumaupdater.cfg to payload type = SIGHAX and payload path = boot.firm."

Also, MattKimura is right. However, I may have a fix but I won't be able to test it until the service Luma Updater uses shuts down.
Thanks it works now !!!

Last edited by ryuraiden01,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1