Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
http://gonintendo.com/?p=37747

Did you guys see this yet?

The case creator was made in order to promote the upcoming Phoenix Wright episodic version going to PC. Still though, if you mess around with the program enough, you can create English cases!

http://editor.pc-saiban.jp/index.html

now all we need is an english version
yaypsp.gif

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hm... maybe I can translate it...

As I see, there needs a serious registration... HOPE DELATTO ID?!

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Grimalkin said:
SkH said:
Hm... maybe I can translate it...

That'd be awesome, I would like... love you if you did that. I've always wanted to write my own case.
You see, I'm willing to do that and I would be so happy, but if I can't download it...

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
wow!

this is awesome! - is thre not the ability to change language in the actual prgram though

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
***UPDATE***

OK, here's the deal. This app was written in Flash, and it's running on a webpage. Ripping it and hacking it easy, anyways.

I'll try to hack it.

***PROGRESS***

The editor's here: http://editor.pc-saiban.jp/edit/editor.swf (Full Japanese, V1.0)
Maybe it's somewhat IP-Based or something, as it's actually logs in into my account. (I can edit my previous projects)

Ripped off the Editor, running fine on my PC.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MaHe said:
You know, deufeufeu already made it happen by allowing you to edit the scripts. Still, very nice.
smile.gif

^ He doesn't plan to finish it (I think). And besides, this is the official version.

QUOTE(SkH @ Mar 13 2008, 09:24 AM) ***UPDATE***

OK, here's the deal. This app was written in Flash, and it's running on a webpage. Ripping it and hacking it easy, anyways.

I'll try to hack it.

***PROGRESS***

The editor's here: http://editor.pc-saiban.jp/edit/editor.swf (Full Japanese, V1.0)
Maybe it's somewhat IP-Based or something, as it's actually logs in into my account. (I can edit my previous projects)

Ripped off the Editor, running fine on my PC.

So you have to have an account to be able to use the editor (Even the ripped one)? Anyway, if you are seriously going to translate it, then I guess we'll just receive picture by picture of what each term is translated to right (Sorry, don't really know how these flash stuff works)?

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
ChaosBoi said:
So you have to have an account to be able to use the editor (Even the ripped one)? Anyway, if you are seriously going to translate it, then I guess we'll just receive picture by picture of what each term is translated to right (Sorry, don't really know how these flash stuff works)?
Well, it seems that this app is writing it's save to a file somewhere, so I'll track it down where exactly is that.

No, if I can convert it to an editable Flash file, I can change basicaly anything, like the font (to the English version one), images (what's Japanese) and other things too to make this perfect.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
ChaosBoi said:
Hm, well, I tried to register but since I don't know a lick of japanese, I get some error while trying to register. Do you think you know what it says?

japerrorqj2.png
Well you must use Japanese letters when registering as your name. Just copy&paste from the example below the fields.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got it. How does the zipcode field work? I've tried using my old one and it doesn't work. Then I clicked on a link that takes me to a page of what seems to be areas in Japan. Then I kept clicking on the links that said zipcode on the bottom until I eventually came into a number (959-3132) . Thinking it as a zipcode, I tried to enter it but it doesn't work. How do I get a valid one? Sorry for asking so much, but I just really want to use this :\ . Thanks a lot for all the help too
smile.gif

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
raulpica said:
Awesome! Just did a funny case with Phoenix.

It supports well English language... If it gets translated, it will be uber-great...
Yeah... what I need to get is the FLA file so I can edit it!

http://player.pc-saiban.jp/view/play?sid=869

QUOTE(ChaosBoi @ Mar 13 2008, 07:01 PM) Got it. How does the zipcode field work? I've tried using my old one and it doesn't work. Then I clicked on a link that takes me to a page of what seems to be areas in Japan. Then I kept clicking on the links that said zipcode on the bottom until I eventually came into a number (959-3132) . Thinking it as a zipcode, I tried to enter it but it doesn't work. How do I get a valid one? Sorry for asking so much, but I just really want to use this :\ . Thanks a lot for all the help too
smile.gif
As far as I remember, just keep trying until it's OK... maybe try with random 3 or 4 letter ones.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Argh! Now I'm having problems with the mailing address >:( . I think it's easier if someone can help me come up with a valid address and a zip code to match with it. I finally got the zip code to work but I can't get pass the address T-T .

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm making a case currently and am wondering what I need to do to save and distribute it for people to see it.
smile.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not so hard to use after awhile I supposed. The only thing that kind of ticks me off is the limited use of english letters, since it was adjusted for japanese characters. I wished they allowed more space for letters though
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3