Homebrew Question Card keeps changing from fat32 to RAW

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tried posting in the noob section but hit no replies, pretty desparate to find a solution
Really need some help on this one, was not really sure where to post so hope it doesn't get lost. For the 2nd time now my fat32 partition has been changed to RAW and cannot be used without formatting. I'm using emuMMC on the latest atmosphere with 10.4 official firmware, my card is a 128gb SanDisk switch branded one with the mushroom which was bought from Argos. I can see all my files in a disk management software but can't recover nothing, in Windows disk manager it says it's raw so must be formatted. The only thing I can think of is I dumped my Mario odessey cart and updated with a xci file, I usually just let the game autosave and exit, but the last thing I done was actually saved from the menu. The only other thing was it was docked, neither of these things would change the format of the SD card partition??

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Totally gutted it's only 2 weeks old, second time I've lost my Mario odessey save. I made sure I backed it up with checkpoint but can't pull the file off. FML!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...