Emulation cemu crashes while compiling shaders botw

Koon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
this is my first post so i don't know how this goes.
when i launch zelda botw on cemu without shaders it works but is really slow with 1 to 9 fps and constantly stutters a lot making it unplayable. i came to know that with the help of shaders i can fix this but whenever i get any shader cemu crashes while compiling the shaders.i thought that maybe the shader is incompatible. but now i have tried many shaders and all of them crashes halfway while compiling. for 17k it crashes around 11000/1700 and for 6k it crashes around 4000/6000.
my pc specs are intel core i5 2.3 ghz clock speed,8gb ram,4gb nvidia 940mx graphic card. i know that these specs are a bit low for cemu but i know that some people have run the game playable in these specs.
i have tried using cemu version 1.7.4d and 1.7.5 but both crash while compiling.
i know this is too much to ask but i am a complete noob when it comes to computer and stuff so please explain in a simplified manner.
any help is appreciated. thanks in advance

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First things first. Get rid of that 17k cache. A "complete" botw cache is only really 10k max. So get one of the popular 9k ones. In a week you'll need a new cache anyway.

Reactions: Koon

Koon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
First things first. Get rid of that 17k cache. A "complete" botw cache is only really 10k max. So get one of the popular 9k ones. In a week you'll need a new cache anyway.
I tried using 6k ones too but cemu crashes when compiling them too. Game only loads when i use 400 one but fps then is 0.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1