Cfw on Sysnand for 60fps cheat and graphics enhancement mods.

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So how likely will I get banned if I boot atmosphere/cfw to sysnand to play my physical copy of P5R with 60fps cheat and the maximum handheld resolution mod and ofcourse I'll be on flight mode. I'm also using sysclk for oc and the overlay mod.

I just want my progress to reflect on my legit save file. And I want to know if someone already did something like this. Thanks for the answers.

MrPlix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty likely.
Best just try it on EmuNAND.
Post automatically merged:

then again...
idk xD

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Pretty likely.
Best just try it on EmuNAND.
Post automatically merged:

then again...
idk xD
I already did. The only thing stopping me to boot on sysnand right now, is getting banned immediately lol. So I'm still thinking if I'm ready for the risk.

Any non online game seems to be safe to cheat, mod, etc.
Yea. I even see people cheat online and get away with it which makes me even more curious. But you never know lmao

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Yea. I even see people cheat online and get away with it which makes me even more curious. But you never know lmao
It really depends on what they're doing exactly, but if they're taking advantage of other players online, they never get away with it for long, trust me.

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It really depends on what they're doing exactly, but if they're taking advantage of other players online, they never get away with it for long, trust me.
That is true. I don't plan to cheat online anyway. But if I do go to sysnand to use 60fps cheats and get banned, means I will lose all access to my pokemon save files. That would suck.

Which is why I'm wondering if someone got away with only using 60fps and graphic mods on offline games.

whoisthis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi man :)
I just read the question and I can just tell you that I'm using on CFW SYSNand the Switch-OC-Suite (a heavier overclock than the sys-clk) orchestrated with Overlay Monitor and NX-FPS on a personally buyed copy of Tears of the Kingdom and at the moment I'm not having any problem and I do access the eShop as usual. In spite of that I feel more comfortable to turn off Wi-Fi when not necessary.

I would like too to use 60FPS cheats but I still have to document through others experience and knowledge if it can cause a ban using it on NON-online games. I read somewhere (sorry but I hadn't yet started to list my sources when I read that) that it is pretty risky to use 60FPS cheat online because there may be some anti-cheat algorithm capable of detecting it. For that reason I will definitely not use it online 'till I get better news. (In any case I don't want to take advantage of this on online games).

If I find something interesting I will let you know. Hope you will too :')

Reactions: Gilgamashu

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
anti-cheat algorithm
You don't need any anti-cheat for that. Simple telemetry is enough.

This guy has consistently frametime below 1/30 s? We have modder here.

2023091016330800.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: whoisthis

whoisthis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You don't need any anti-cheat for that. Simple telemetry is enough.

This guy has consistently frametime below 1/30 s? We have modder here.

Ohh that makes sense. So yeah, is it better to never use that online :P

Is it less harzadous to use 60FPS cheats on CFW SysNAND and NON-online games? Does not leave any traces on save data? Unfortunately I didn't find yet any information about that.

Anyway, dziękuję :)

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi man :)
I just read the question and I can just tell you that I'm using on CFW SYSNand the Switch-OC-Suite (a heavier overclock than the sys-clk) orchestrated with Overlay Monitor and NX-FPS on a personally buyed copy of Tears of the Kingdom and at the moment I'm not having any problem and I do access the eShop as usual. In spite of that I feel more comfortable to turn off Wi-Fi when not necessary.

I would like too to use 60FPS cheats but I still have to document through others experience and knowledge if it can cause a ban using it on NON-online games. I read somewhere (sorry but I hadn't yet started to list my sources when I read that) that it is pretty risky to use 60FPS cheat online because there may be some anti-cheat algorithm capable of detecting it. For that reason I will definitely not use it online 'till I get better news. (In any case I don't want to take advantage of this on online games).

If I find something interesting I will let you know. Hope you will too :')
So I already bit the bullet and booted my console on sysnand with cfw. Been a couple months since then and so far im still not banned thankfully. I only play offline games while on cfw like P5R, Totk etc. And consistently on flight mode. Then when I play Pokemon Violet for online play, I go to OFW. I'll put an update here if ever I get banned lol. Hopefully nothing happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Very accurate.