Hacking Changing vita accounts and being able to play the games on the memory card

sumfuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

For a while I have been able to use the email, account switcher bug to swap accounts so that Im able to stack trophies from other regions. I dont know why it stopped working for me, so I decided to turn to cfw for an easier solution.

I followed Mrmario2011 youtube video on installing Heknkaku, down grading the firmware and installing Enso. I also have vita shell, homebrew browser, modoru, molecularshell and autoplugin 2. Afaik everything seems to be working fine.

I also installed nonpdrm (enabled it) and edited the config.txt file in the uro/tai folder.

Now for the account switcher, i have adv account switcher, accountswitcher, account_manager and vita account manager.

From testing vita account manager seems to work the best for switching accounts. However, when it reboots, it rebuilds the database and when I try to load up a game already installed on the memory card it doesn't work. I've also tried unslaving the memory card which does nothing. IDK if I've made some type of newbie error, but no matter what I try I cannot get psn games to run on alt accounts.

As a note, I'm not trying to pirate games, I just want to be able to earn trophies from my as and us games on my main account.

I've read through /TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm (i cant post hyperlinks) and followed everything. The only difference I see is that my tai folder is in ur0 instead of ux0. I've booted up the downloaded game, copied the .rif file and placed it in the desired folder. The nonpdrm.skprx file is also located in uro/tai however the .rif licence key gets written to ux0/nonpdrm directory

I really think im overlooking something really basic that I've missed? All I want to be able to do is play games i've bought on my us/as account on my eu account.

Every guide I've looked at has shown how to switch accounts, but not switch accounts and be able to play the games on my memory card.

any help would be greatly received.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your problem may be the id.dat. you can open it in notepad++. it contains your account id, then the cma id is the little endian of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think that's the reason it forced a format on me, when I physically changed the cma id in the system.dreg with the id.dat still present. they seem to talk to each other.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what your doing with nonpdtm is correct though. the license only needs to be the work.bin if it's a different device. different account, same device = license folder for the rif files.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

sumfuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there an easier way to switch accounts?

Im also no assuming having all those account switchers on my vita is prob causing problems as well

Last edited by sumfuka,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

For a while I have been able to use the email, account switcher bug to swap accounts so that Im able to stack trophies from other regions. I dont know why it stopped working for me, so I decided to turn to cfw for an easier solution.

I followed Mrmario2011 youtube video on installing Heknkaku, down grading the firmware and installing Enso. I also have vita shell, homebrew browser, modoru, molecularshell and autoplugin 2. Afaik everything seems to be working fine.

I also installed nonpdrm (enabled it) and edited the config.txt file in the uro/tai folder.

Now for the account switcher, i have adv account switcher, accountswitcher, account_manager and vita account manager.

From testing vita account manager seems to work the best for switching accounts. However, when it reboots, it rebuilds the database and when I try to load up a game already installed on the memory card it doesn't work. I've also tried unslaving the memory card which does nothing. IDK if I've made some type of newbie error, but no matter what I try I cannot get psn games to run on alt accounts.

As a note, I'm not trying to pirate games, I just want to be able to earn trophies from my as and us games on my main account.

I've read through /TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm (i cant post hyperlinks) and followed everything. The only difference I see is that my tai folder is in ur0 instead of ux0. I've booted up the downloaded game, copied the .rif file and placed it in the desired folder. The nonpdrm.skprx file is also located in uro/tai however the .rif licence key gets written to ux0/nonpdrm directory

I really think im overlooking something really basic that I've missed? All I want to be able to do is play games i've bought on my us/as account on my eu account.

Every guide I've looked at has shown how to switch accounts, but not switch accounts and be able to play the games on my memory card.

any help would be greatly received.
@sumfuka ,i advise you to use only account switcher(even if i don't use it having only one account),i don't understand your problem well,you want to earn trophies on your EU,US,JP and ASA games you don't need several accounts,one is enough and plugins to be able to play with the games you have downloaded and that you have on your memory card,this is an example:
o5foDxK.jpg

sumfuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said perhaps im doing something wrong. I just want to be able to play the psn games I've bought on my as/us account on my eu account to trophy stack.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Like I said perhaps im doing something wrong. I just want to be able to play the psn games I've bought on my as/us account on my eu account to trophy stack.
@sumfuka ,as i wrote in the previous post only use accountswitcher if you have more than one account to play and earn trophies in EU,US,ASA and JP games.

sumfuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
only lets me save 1 account and even when I switch it rebuilds the data base on reboot making the game unplayable.

There has to be some easier method that im missing.

It does change account, however I get the
Cannot start this application
you must download it again from
download list in ps store
c0-11136-2

Last edited by sumfuka,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
only lets me save 1 account and even when I switch it rebuilds the data base on reboot making the game unplayable.

There has to be some easier method that im missing.

It does change account, however I get the
Cannot start this application
you must download it again from
download list in ps store
c0-11136-2
@sumfuka ,this error appaer when don't have hack installed or certain plugins are missing.
Sorry,i forgot to ask what firmware you have installed on your PS Vita and if Fat(1000)or Slim(2000).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk