Cheapest and Reliable site to order a Sky3DS+ and R4i card to UK?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only thing they'd find is an old M3 DS Real, which has 7 games on I own the cartridges for, it saved me carrying them around for my old DS Lite. I don't suppose that you could be used to flash the 3DS by any chance?
Maybe at some point

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also what firmware version are you on

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you can try order from 3ds-flashcard.com, this site isn't cheap too, but they can ship from France if you choose the DHL/FR-overseas carrier and also you can send the sales an e-mail to get a discount on buying them.

topgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi All,

Newbie here, looking for the cheapest and most reliable site I can use to order a Sky3DS+ and R4i Gold to the UK, they aren't exactly welcome products here.

Does anyone have any recommendations, I appreciated NDS-cards are the site sponsor, but they are also quite expensive, on sites that are a little cheaper and deliver quickly?

Alternatively, is there any FT/FS forum that users can recommend, looking to get hold of the cards asap?

Many thanks,

Trash.

Hi All,

Quality is more than pricing. I purchased SKY3DS + plus on r43ds.sale . What I can say is ... EXCELLENT! Their customer service support is great!

Reactions: THYPLEX

technewbie389

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya, I've only found this thread now so hoping someone will still answer me. I got a DSTwo card for playing DS games. Can it also use a CFW to play 3DS games? I do have a 3DS console but the old one. And if it can, is there a dummies guide on how to do that?

Reactions: THYPLEX

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hiya, I've only found this thread now so hoping someone will still answer me. I got a DSTwo card for playing DS games. Can it also use a CFW to play 3DS games? I do have a 3DS console but the old one. And if it can, is there a dummies guide on how to do that?
Yes , in order to hack your console i suggest that you go to
https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1