Hacking Cheapest EZ4 Lite MicroSD Passme/nopass shipped US

ZildjianKX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any recommendations on getting the cheapest nopass/passme possible that will work with an EZ4 Lite MicroSD shipped to the US?

I just want to install Flashme on my DS. Anything for less than $20 shipped?

ZildjianKX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have a Passcard 3, then apparently there's a new update to the EZ4Lite that fixes compatibility with the Passcard 3.

--Henry

Unfortunately it isn't working with my EZ4 Lite MicroSD. I just get two white screens. I think there are a couple of versions going around, since a few other people can't get theirs working either with EZ IV cards. They get stuck on the splash screen, I get two white screens though, weird.

ZildjianKX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
downgrade if possible and wait for an update in the next couple of days.

Well, downgrading won't work, since no version works
smile.gif
But yeah, I guess I'll just have to wait. I really hope they update their loader soon, or that they even know about the issue. The EZ team doesn't have a support email, unlike the G6/M3 teams... bleh.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd hit up Jandaman's site and grab the EZPass or whatever that suits your needs. An EZPass 1 is ~$15 and an EZPass 2 is ~$22. Shipping from Jandaman has always been less then $5 on that sort of item and still managed to get here in 3 days. Of course I do live in Oregon and he is in Washington...
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: Walmart... Isn't that where "KARENS" hang out at?