ROM Hack Cheating in CTR

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How good is Atmosphere with mitigating telemetry now? I want to use Edizon to cheat myself a ton of Wumpa Coins and make beating Dev times so much easier? Do you think I could get banned that way? People are using Atmosphere and mods with Smash Online nowadays so I'm curious whether or not I can also avoid a ban with CTR.

Otakyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How good is Atmosphere with mitigating telemetry now? I want to use Edizon to cheat myself a ton of Wumpa Coins and make beating Dev times so much easier? Do you think I could get banned that way? People are using Atmosphere and mods with Smash Online nowadays so I'm curious whether or not I can also avoid a ban with CTR.

You can't earn Wumpa Coins if you're offline, and if you use Online with Atmosphere, you will be risking a ban.
You can't even unlock anything if you don't connect with the Activision servers in the first place (similar to Mortal Kombat)
The best for you to use a cheat that unlock all the characters/karts/decorations. For the Dev time, a cheat with infinite blue fire is surely available.
Check the Cheat Database discussion and use the search to find the CTR cheats. Remember, you have to use the cheat for the latest update

Last edited by Otakyon,

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did it and didn't get banned, but there is no wumpa coins cheat because the wumpa coins are all stored server side. I used some cheats to help me in story mode.

To farm wumpa coins, you don't need a modded switch, just need a modded controller with turbo. You need to go to crystal challenge, the map is lab basement, and make sure to play on hard mode. Once the game starts, turn on the turbo button the A button, and tape the A button down. This will make the controller press A over and over again, which will keep restarting the game. At the end of each game, even if your character isn't even moving you will earn 7 wumpa coins. Let this run while you are sleeping or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1