China to Receive Exclusive Mario-Themed 3DS XL Models

What exclusive 3DS XL themes would you want released in your country?

• Total voters

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make your own.
med_gallery_181602_62_304290.jpg

Reactions: mtpeaceful

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well I guess I am queer in that way. I know we can always get them skins. Or outer shell. Or even change the housing (like a lot of the fake Pikachu DS lites out there. Heck I almost fell for it back in the day. Good thing I was paranoid cos the price was too good to be true)

But for me, there's just this special feeling that it is ....... special? LOL Not quite sure how to express it. Kinda like first edition books or first print games with first edition bonuses and what not. Essentially it is identical in function. But it just feels nice. Well that's just me. :P

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you also have to be good at applying stickers (i know it's vinyl) :P
The new vinyls are excellent. They mould around corners beautifully and can be removed and re-applied many times without leaving residue. If you get it a bit wonky you just peel off and try again. As an added bonus it protects the console from scratches and the inner vinyl seems to stop the top screen marking when closed.
But for me, there's just this special feeling that it is ....... special? LOL Not quite sure how to express it. Kinda like first edition books or first print games with first edition bonuses and what not. Essentially it is identical in function. But it just feels nice. Well that's just me. :P

I know what you mean. It's always nice to get your hands on a limited release. Especially one that everyone wants. Sticking vinyl to the outside isn't quite the same no matter how good the quality

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I know what you mean. It's always nice to get your hands on a limited release. Especially one that everyone wants. Sticking vinyl to the outside isn't quite the same no matter how good the quality
It would be easier to have that feeling for those special edition 3DS's if they actually looked awesome.

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I voted other, Would love to see a 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors/Zero's Escape : Last Virtue's Words - themed 3DS XL, ofc this one will never be made, but I would love to have one. or if they just made that charizard-themed 3ds xl for EU I will be just as happy.

^about what people say about ''the country of pirates'' well, you'll need a DS or any other console before you can pirate games on it :D

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You can also try Decal Girl. They use the high-quality decals that are used for cars. And you can even customize your own design for any console you want.

And I agree with the limited edition thing. If it's just a decal, it's something that anyone can get. It's not as special as a limited edition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?