JustRob

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have the (U) version GTA CTW on my R4DS with updated firmware (v1.23 from R4li). But everytime I start the game both screens just go white and nothing else happens.

Any solutions?

EmdMateo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
O: Oh men..
I have the same problem, The upper screen is in black, and the other is in with. And nothing else.

The people says that we've to replace the cheat.dat in _SYSTEM_ but i did all they said and nothing.

Is horrible! I've R4iNeo

JustRob

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay I tried the patched version and that worked but then we get the second problem:

For the patched ROM, the cheats button doesn't show up. For the ordinary ROM there would be a button in the bottom of a screen saying (Press Y for Cheats) but that button is absent now. I downloaded the up-to-date cheat.dat file from cheats.gbatemp.net.

What do I do now? I can't play without cheats

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Either you use the patched version which will no longer support cheats, or you enable the piracy bypass cheat on the normal version. If you really can't play without cheats, that's kinda pathetic.

ashley.ince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its because when you patch the rom the game code changes, so the cheat.dat files code wont match your game code. You can edit cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat using r4cce or simular program to change the game code for gta to the patched versions game code, on r4cce you use the button next to the game code to get a code from the rom.

JustRob

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
injected11 said:
Either you use the patched version which will no longer support cheats, or you enable the piracy bypass cheat on the normal version. If you really can't play without cheats, that's kinda pathetic.

oh yea that's just what i need when i'm down a kick in the ass and slap in the face

instead of hatin on me you can try to help out

D

Deleted-119707

this should be locked. its been answered. there are answers out there. there is a search finction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3