Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Christmas Eve! While I know not all celebrate this day and its followup, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa wishlists are welcome as well!

My material wishes would be:

1. Valve Index. The last peripheral for my PC, this thing would allow me to experience games in a way that I never thought would be possible in a practical way this soon.
2. Dualsense controller. I am curious to give this thing a fair shake given all I've heard about it.
3. A million dollars!

And that's it for my material wishes. But life isn't all about things. Hence, my non-material wishes, something you can do yourself if you want! :)

1. Girlfriend, The only thing that makes this time of the year hollow for me is not having someone to cuddle up with.
2. For things to return to normal in the world. Not a "new normal." As in, pre-2020 normal.
3. Friends in general. If there's one thing I envy in the Persona games, especially 4 and 5, it's the relationships your MC has in social links, romantic or not.

So, GBATemp, what are the wishes you have for Saint Nick, Santa Claus, Dante from the Devil May Cry Series & Knuckles featuring Funky Mode, or whomever you want to believe those gifts from the metaphorical chimney arrive from!? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now the second