Chrome mobile NTP bookmarks??

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i use Google Chrome on my mobile. Have done for a while, just used to it I guess. But today it is really pissing me off.

I deleted some cached data and for some reason the bookmarks I had on my New Tab Page (NTP) disappeared.

No real biggie.... Went back into bookmarks, clicked my fav pages and they appeared again on the NTP...... All that is, except Gbatemp.....

I've been typing the address directly and pressing from the bookmark bar endlessly and it just does not reappear.

I even clicked my on Nintendo news by accident.... ONCE... And it fucking appeared!

So I guess I'm asking (no.... Ranting!!) , does anyone know how this bullshit works or would you recommend a different Android browser? Actually, I maybe more inclined to use another browser now as this thing is getting huuuuuuge with all it's pointless updates!

Thanks for reading and any advice you can provide!

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, unfortunately there's no way to just display bookmarks on the front page on (most?) Chromium browsers. It reserves that space for "most visited pages" and that's not something you can really rely on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol