Hacking Chrono trigger problem on DS REal

naveedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after the girl goes through the warp whole and yur on the teleporter following her the game goes black and the music just loops...how do i fix this

taarna23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this issue on the Simply (well, more or less, I get to to see the funky teleporting animation), no idea what to do. Hopefully we both get an answer, hehe.
wink.gif

naveedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind I think i got the game to work by downloading a different rom

BUT NOW I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SAVE the game

this sucks. lol

Posts merged

in order to fix the issue i had to download the "Fixed" version of the rom by xenophobia....but good luck finding it since i cant post rom links on this website.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to save you can either go to the world map and hit the paper and pen icon or save a round circle that sparkles green

naveedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
to save you can either go to the world map and hit the paper and pen icon or save a round circle that sprakwls green

when ever i try to hit that button it says unavailable. as for the second option i did find that, but thats gaaaaaaaaaaay. Why cant i use the button?

Pie_Master178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It isn't "gay" most games back in the day had you reach certain checkpoints/objects to save, if you truly don't like the saving system, I don't know what to tell you.

I say hang in there, the game is quite fun.

powerpuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"That's gay. This game is gay. Old games are gay."

Sure, spend your time being coddled by today's games. Can't die, can't lose, lame.

Maybe you're "gay". Shut up and enjoy Chrono Trigger, or delete it and leave well enough alone.

taarna23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
powerpuff said:
"That's gay. This game is gay. Old games are gay."

Sure, spend your time being coddled by today's games. Can't die, can't lose, lame.

Maybe you're "gay". Shut up and enjoy Chrono Trigger, or delete it and leave well enough alone.

Well said. I recall reading someone saying that these days, kids getting a new game means looking up the cheat codes before opening the packaging, or something like that. So sad, and so true. I wonder how many kids these days would have stuck with a game where they couldn't figure out how to get past the beginning... Any of you NES-generation folks remember Shadowgate? Yeah. By now I can play through it from memory, and I never once had access to a guide, walkthrough, map or cheats. I also got stuck at the first locked door. Stupid locked doors and obscure places to hide keys. >.>

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
taarna23 said:
Well said. I recall reading someone saying that these days, kids getting a new game means looking up the cheat codes before opening the packaging, or something like that. So sad, and so true. I wonder how many kids these days would have stuck with a game where they couldn't figure out how to get past the beginning... Any of you NES-generation folks remember Shadowgate? Yeah. By now I can play through it from memory, and I never once had access to a guide, walkthrough, map or cheats. I also got stuck at the first locked door. Stupid locked doors and obscure places to hide keys. >.>
I absolutely loved Shadowgate. I also liked Uninvited and Deja Vu, both of which had the same gameplay as Shadowgate. So many ways to die, it was insane.

In Chrono Trigger you can't even die permanently. Your characters always get revived with 1HP after each battle. They don't make RPGs hard anymore like they used to be. If anything, I think that's gay.

@naveedy: Anyway, you must've figured out how to save by now, without using RTS. If not, then I don't know what to tell you...

path

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
path said:
naveedy said:
Why do they give you a save button if you cant use it?
cant you just use the real time save

I should clarify =p. Having just ordered an m3 real my question is more in the vein of "is there something Ive completely missed which would make it impossible to use real time save to get around this problem". My biggest reason for choosing the m3 has been the RTS. I know that Im most often going to be stealing time to play on my ds. On buses, trains etc. So Ill need the ability to save anything anywhere so I can get back to it later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow