OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello! I have here an untouched 3.4E console. i managed to install the hbc but the cios installer gives me an error. ret = -2011. it downloads everything but then at the end it gives me an error. help!

SublimeAndEtc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the same error using Waninkoko's cIOS36_rev9 installer on a 4.0U system. I recently installed BootMii using boot2 and the HBC and they work fine, the system was untouched before that. The installer runs smoothly until the very end...

Installing Custom IOS, please wait...
>> Intalling ticket... ERROR! (ret = -2011)

I'm about to go find rev10 and give that a try, but I don't think that will change anything.

Can anyone out there give me some advice?

SublimeAndEtc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SublimeAndEtc said:
I'm getting the same error using Waninkoko's cIOS36_rev9 installer on a 4.0U system. I recently installed BootMii using boot2 and the HBC and they work fine, the system was untouched before that. The installer runs smoothly until the very end...

Installing Custom IOS, please wait...
>> Intalling ticket... ERROR! (ret = -2011)

I'm about to go find rev10 and give that a try, but I don't think that will change anything.

Can anyone out there give me some advice?

I figured out what to do for my error without downgrading to an older system version, which many places deemed impossible. I'll post the method here for anyone else who runs into the problem I had.

I followed the first 7 steps of this guide to the tee:
http://www.wiihacks.com/general-homebrew-h...-4-no-cios.html

After that, I was able to install cIOS36_rev9, and in turn my wad manager, gamma loader, emulator channel, etc. It seems like everything is working perfectly now. Updating to rev10 should be fine, but I'm reading that it does have it's fair share of problems, particularly with USB loaders, so I guess doing that would be a personal decision.

I hope this helps someone out. Enjoy
smile.gif

simpet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
antimatter said:
Hello! I have here an untouched 3.4E console. i managed to install the hbc but the cios installer gives me an error. ret = -2011. it downloads everything but then at the end it gives me an error. help!

might need to install ios_1.wad, the ios_2.wad, then ios downgrader, then i would downgrade to sys 3.2, best in my opinion, then run cios installer

if need any more help just reply

simpet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
antimatter said:
alright i fixed my problem. i downgraded to system menu 3.2E. so lots of cios and ios modification via wad manager

sorry was writing my response then i saw this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...