kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
no it doesnt work like that, this corp would continue to work the way it currently does and only games patched to 249 or usbloader would notice the difference of the new cIOS.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why does Ghostbusters still not work with this? I tried to load it with cIOScorp 3.1 installed via Disc Channel and it gives me a black screen and wiimote out of sync. However Wii Sports Resort worked fine

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
GhostBusters, Indiana Jones and Animal Crossing are very tricky games.

As matter of fact, I think there is no way of loading GhostBusters other than NeoGamma, and even there you have have to work with the Eject Trick or the press a lot of buttons for it to work.

I hope cIOSCorp v3.x fixes these issues and we can have even higher compatibility.

Cheers.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
foxgrey said:
If you have CIOSCORP installed. For banner bricks and other minor issues You can always burn an autoboot wad manager disc as long as you can access the recovery menu. basically the savemii frii idea.

So is it save for me to install the preloader v0.29 on my 4.0 Wii after the install of cioscorp v3.1? I dont want to brick my Wii now...

Well, I have installed cioscorp without any problems, I am on a 4.0 PAL Wii.

Question: how can I install the new preloader v0.29 to have atleast some brick protection?

Is it possible to install preloader after cioscorp?

Please help me! thx.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
foxgrey said:
If you have CIOSCORP installed. For banner bricks and other minor issues You can always burn an autoboot wad manager disc as long as you can access the recovery menu. basically the savemii frii idea.

So is it save for me to install the preloader v0.29 on my 4.0 Wii after the install of cioscorp v3.1? I dont want to brick my Wii now...

Question: how can I install the new preloader v0.29 to have atleast some brick protection?

Please help me! thx.

use bootmii and make a nand backup for brick protection

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Omega Knight said:
SoftCorp...wad install option...blah...LEGAL...blah...
SoftCorp does NOT include wads, or where to get them, so it's useless unless you install online, or if you're only installing a few wads. As for legality, many people use cIOScorp for illegal purposes, so why would they care if their cIOScorp is legal or not?

Anyways, letter_a, are you going to release the ghostbusters/animal crossing/indiana jones fix soon? i don't feel like downloading this until all my games work.
oh, and btw, you said that one of your testers reported that ghostbusters worked.

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed this & had error -1022 ret on many ios

WTF ?

Wii 4.1, cioscorp 2, cios14, bootmii, preloader

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
G0dLiKe said:
foxgrey said:

Please help me! thx.

Thx for your reply. Although I am not sure if I can use bootmii for a nand backup as I was not able to install it as boot2....

Any advice?

Thanks alot!

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The upcoming release will include a fix for Systems with System Menus < 4.0 + preloader installed. Preloader should be unaffected if you already have 4.0/4.1 installed.

But of course there is ALWAYS a brick when installing any sort of system files.

Oh and if anybody wants to test my Ghostbusters fix, just pm me.

And can anybody what IOS Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings runs under? (I don't have this game)

And what IOS(es) do the other anti #002 error (#002b) run under?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
xzxero said:
G0dLiKe said:
foxgrey said:

Please help me! thx.

Thx for your reply. Although I am not sure if I can use bootmii for a nand backup as I was not able to install it as boot2....

Any advice?

Thanks alot!

Ok, now I think I got it right xD

I did the following...

I updated to 4.1 firmware.

I installed IOS60Patched.wad.

I did run IOS Downgrader and downgraded to FW 3.2.

Then I was able to install Bootmii, what I did.

Then I updated back to FW 4.1 via Big N´s server.

Then I installed Preloader v 0.29.

Then I installed cIOSCorp v 3.1.

Then I reinstalled Preloader v 0.29 again.

Now I´m on FW 4.1 with everything that I had before working and Preloader v 0.29 and Bootmii installed.

Everything is working as expected, Backups play through disc channel, the Shop channel is working as all other internet applications(also ingame) too.

Am I missing something or is my Wii now fully hacked ^^

Please LMK.

Thanks guys.

baordeur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for the game works, i think
just active IOS reload in the system hack préloader
this work for me Annimal crossing

iliac97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird...

I installed all of the cIOSCORP WADs fine with the installer and it said success, but it won't show my backups from the disc channel...none of them that would previously work fine with Neogamma.

resistor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where can i find new cioscorp, the link that appeared executing the dol didn´t work for me

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
iliac97 said:
Weird...

I installed all of the cIOSCORP WADs fine with the installer and it said success, but it won't show my backups from the disc channel...none of them that would previously work fine with Neogamma.

Well, are your backups from the same region as your Wii? PAL Wii PAL Backup?

Only backups from the same region shows up in disc channel AFAIK.

iliac97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
iliac97 said:
Weird...

Well, are your backups from the same region as your Wii? PAL Wii PAL Backup?

Only backups from the same region shows up in disc channel AFAIK.

Yep, MKWii NTSC, Mario Party 8 NTSC and Klonoa NTSC don't work in the disc channel.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
got it working with a lu64 console and many more.

SSBB works fine on all!

great work sir.

beast666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
so SSBB DVD9 works fine with this version of cioscorp??

PS: sorry for the doble post, bad connection
biggrin.gif

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiistarter said:
QUOTE said:
How stupid are you? SoftCorp DOES have a wad install option, and it LEGAL, unlike this. Missing features?
How about mixing and matching cios's? No need to wait for someone else to do it. So please, do your homework kthx?

Taken from the softmii 3 thread

Softcorp downloads the IOS's from Nintendo's servers, patches them, and installs them.
cIOScorp is a bunch of prepatched IOS wads.

So if softcorp has an offline installer then is that just not cIOSCORP??????????

Softcorp is "SUPPOSED" to "DOWNLOAD AND PATCH ON THE FLY" . It is nothing more than a glorified cIOScorp then and as many have mentioned DOES NOT WORK.

As for LEGAL???.. WTF... are you scared that ninty will send round a few guys to beat you over the head with a big stick because you installed cIOSCORP??. If you send back any console and it is third party software/mods that are bricking it and ninty find out you will be charged a repair fee LEGAL or NOT.

Now go away and play with your dolls and leave this discussion to the more informed people.

I think its great that this winds you up... I hope you loose sleep over this and really get annoyed..

I couldnt care less but like the fact it annoys you
rofl2.gif

I know you will be chomping at the bit to reply in some childish way or another so in order to get some peace and stop my sides from aching with laughter I will let you have the last word. I will no longer be replying to your pathetic rants and will not be following this thread any more..

Enjoy yourself

laugh.gif
rofl2.gif
laugh.gif

Fucktard, seriously do even know what you said?
Because there's a softmii 3 thread here doesn't mean every word should be taken literally. And I know more about softmii than you do so stfu.

And fwiw it CAN (that's see ay enn) download from ninty's servers. it can also use IOS wads, as in THE SAME MANNER CIOS INSTALLER DOES.

Does not work? I beg to differ, many many people have gotten it to work, there are more people on this planets than gbafailers.

It's much more than just about the legality. "(I want to see them beat the fuck out of you, and rape your family, while you're watching(yeah imagine it right now) and watch you run to the police afterwards, when you do think for a minute, why would you you don't care about what's legal or not?)"

It's also more convenient to get your IOS's straight from nintendo. Or maybe you don't even have to. You can just use WAD creator (from the same author) and whala, you have the wads.

And it's easy to say you won't be replying, shows your manliness. Or maybe it just shows your lack of a pair of balls, guess you're too busy to care, because you're sucking on a fat one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Allegedly groomed a 17 year old Instagram model or something along those lines