Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Omega Knight said:
Uh, I think you mean SOFTMII 3.5.
Learn to read seriously. And you know what else is sketchy, illinialex24 redistributing smashstack for his own guide, when explicitly asked not to.

I specifically asked and I never got any response. Anyone from gakingexposed can have me remove it. I had someone say he'd get back to me and I said I'd keep it online until he responded. He never did.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody please PM me a link to version 3.5? Ive been looking and I cant find it
frown.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
LightyKD said:
Can somebody please PM me a link to version 3.5? Ive been looking and I cant find it
frown.gif
If you realy want this, then look and read the first post again and better...if you don't find it, you shouldn't have it.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
LightyKD said:
frown.gif
If you realy want this, then look and read the first post again and better...if you don't find it, you shouldn't have it.

was gonna say the same thing but you beat me to it

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg, some people, wow, grow up, get a life, if you brick it, its your fault, read the readme, did you yourself right the code ?? no?? then hush, if you did, be a grown up and pm someone who is involved to make it right, flamers suck, ignorant people are plentiful, if you want it, read the first post or go home if you don't, everyone else.......blow.

da_letter_a, thanks for all your hard work, some people do appreciate this.

NOTHING AND NOBODY IS PERFECT

PEACE ,,ii,
ChokeD

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Omega Knight said:
Uh, I think you mean SOFTMII 3.5.
Learn to read seriously. And you know what else is sketchy, illinialex24 redistributing smashstack for his own guide, when explicitly asked not to.
so no response to my post?

LightyKD said:
frown.gif

come on guy, spelling fail all over!

QUOTE(ChokeD @ Oct 31 2009, 01:30 PM)
omg, some people, wow, grow up, get a life, if you brick it, its your fault, read the readme, did you yourself right the code ?? no?? then hush, if you did, be a grown up and pm someone who is involved to make it right, flamers suck, ignorant people are plentiful, if you want it, read the first post or go home if you don't, everyone else.......blow.

da_letter_a, thanks for all your hard work, some people do appreciate this.

NOTHING AND NOBODY IS PERFECT

PEACE ,,ii,
ChokeD
aha "right the code"

MercilessDeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed a little while ago, works great. I ran the 3.4 uninstaller beforehand, but I don't know if that matters or not. I no longer have to use an IOS other than 70 for the system menu under 4.2.

For all the flamers, I really hope you understand what it takes to actually write code and make it functional. It's surprising to me that many of the homebrew apps are as safe as they are, having been a computer science student for several years. The point is, I want to use this application and I'm not capable nor talented enough to write the code for it myself so I'll have to make due. It's not perfect? So what. I couldn't do any better. Yes, this is a risky application to install because it overwrites so many system files. If you don't understand the risks beforehand, you didn't read the readme file distributed with the program, and you probably deserve what you got. I don't intend to sound mean, but if you're not gonna put in the work on your end I don't know how you can really complain if you run into issues.

Ultimately, it is the user's decision to install cIOSCORP and if you don't like it then by all means don't install it. Use a chip if you want disk channel loading, if you'd rather use a loader then go right ahead. Personally, I'd rather be using a USB loader, but as it stands I don't have a USB hard drive so I'd prefer to use this.

Keep up the good work letter_a, fuck the haters.

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite the controversy regarding this, I will say thanks because I still use this and still consider it useful.

Though I will say, the Team Twiizer's software being included with this is being done because their installer has difficulty when you have cioscorp installed. It's not a stab at them, it's just trying to get their software out to more people who want to have cioscorp too.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can I just ask, is the fix for Korean region changed Wiis on 4.2 just having replacing IOS70 with IOS60? Or is there something more to it? Is DIP module/ES_Identify patch necessary?

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
so no response to my post?
What post? And I'm still waiting for responses to all of mine, As are most other people who replied.

QUOTE(s3phir0th115 @ Oct 31 2009, 05:13 PM) It's not a stab at them, it's just trying to get their software out to more people who want to have cioscorp too.
Yes it is. They do not want their name to become as filthy as the people who made this. They _do_ know what they are doing,

Omega Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Can I just ask, is the fix for Korean region changed Wiis on 4.2 just having replacing IOS70 with IOS60? Or is there something more to it? Is DIP module/ES_Identify patch necessary?
That would work.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega Knight said:
This is BrickWare. I wouldn't install it.
For some odd reason, I'm reminded of Reefer Madness. And no, I don't use the software, but going around making unsupported claims is a sign of fearmongering and nothing more. Just like Reefer Madness. Next thing you know you'll be telling people this will turn them into mad killers or something else ridiculous like that.
laugh.gif

QUOTE(kLiNiKaL @ Oct 30 2009, 09:47 PM) your readme is pathetic...as are you..your readme alone shows your level of maturity.

and as for stealing etc...all you code is stolen...all the games you play are stolen.

how dare you get on your high horse and preach to other people when you yourself are a thief? someone obviously slept through ethics

FAIL

EPIC

FAIL
LOL. And you talk about maturity, or the lack thereof, and then resort to the FAIL...blah...blah...blah...I'm immature...FAIL mindset. Good one!11!1!
rolleyes.gif

Wow...I just read a bit further and after seeing your minute apart spamming posts, I have to fucking ask, are you two fucks getting paid for this or something?

Oh, and bragging about being a stoner where it is completely irrelevant is the epitome of immaturity. Thanks for the laugh...pot kettle blackman.

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this actually worth getting? I was always a Cioscorp hater, but there is nothing to do with my wii lol.

I understand how cIOScorp replaces the original IOS and all that shit. But is this actually worth it? o_o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's why I had to stop wearing shorts in public. B-)