Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

domanhhp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I download Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden Demo link : http://uptobox.com/rfa6f61w8jxy , it's report other error :
JEnhQuJ.png

i see that game is play ok on citra but i'm not convert cia to 3ds :(

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we still have to use a 3ds to generate the xorpads to decrypt roms? Or has someone found a way to do it without slaving a 3ds?

S

swaggon

Anyone have a compiled version of 3dsfuse? I'm trying to run Rune Factory 4 and work but without text, I read somewhere that is necessary the Config Savegame of the 3DS.
I have a compiled version of 3dsfuse if you still want it?

Demonslayerx8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i load citra now, it just crashes on me for no reason at all.. it used to start up just fine, but then 1 day it just starts crashing aft
vxA7PL7.png

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Does citra support sdmc properly? I'm working on something that I would like to load files from SD but, after testing the homebrew launcher, it doesn't seem to work properly.

Is this just a bug with the homebrew launcher and something else is not implemented in citra?

I don't want to have to send to my 3DS every time I compile if possible. I'll try to fit everything in the romfs if I have to but I'd rather not.

Last edited by retrohead,

robot56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does citra support sdmc properly? I'm working on something that I would like to load files from SD but, after testing the homebrew launcher, it doesn't seem to work properly.

Is this just a bug with the homebrew launcher and something else is not implemented in citra?

I don't want to have to send to my 3DS every time I compile if possible. I'll try to fit everything in the romfs if I have to but I'd rather not.

It does for the most part, yes.

richterw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What are the chances for a build with directx in the future? (as we already have a x86 version)
You know, even ppsspp have a version using directx for people with more modest pcs.
Would be nice to give more options to people to test and see different results.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
What are the chances for a build with directx in the future? (as we already have a x86 version)
You know, even ppsspp have a version using directx for people with more modest pcs.
Would be nice to give more options to people to test and see different results.
it took ppsspp 2 years to release directx backend, and that was when the ogl backend was almost perfect.i dont think it will be soon on citra

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it took ppsspp 2 years to release directx backend, and that was when the ogl backend was almost perfect.i dont think it will be soon on citra

This, plus the citra team never even planned a hardware renderer, someone made it and the citra team merged it into master, so if you really want it then get to coding ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...