Hacking Clean my old3ds SD CARD after update from luma 6.6 to 9.1 (arm9 to boot9)

jirobaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys

after a couple of years and without follow anything about 3ds scene, i've found time for play with it again but i've seen there was a lot of update and are very big changes (i'm on old3ds, 2ds)

i had luma3ds 6.6 with arm9 and i've follow this Guide for update to boot9strap and luma 9.1

but without knowing that i've to do all these steps i've updated my emunand to latest fw 11.9 and fortunately luma 6.6 works well

then i've update arm to boot9 and merged emunand to sysnand, now i'm close to step IV because i've sys 11.9.0-42e update

i've already tried some new stuff like action replay so actually i've luma3ds with plugin loader founded here CTRPLUGINFramework

so. Actually i've all my games and my data on sys because of Merged emu to sys and i don't wanna lose it or reinstall it for any reason

but my SD card is totally messed up because i've file from old3ds hack, old 3dsluma, and other files but i don't know what i can delete for clean my sd and don't lose anything important.

i'll post my screenshot and i would like that someone could help me for clean it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    71.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    47.3 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    41.3 KB · Views: 147

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys

after a couple of years and without follow anything about 3ds scene, i've found time for play with it again but i've seen there was a lot of update and are very big changes (i'm on old3ds, 2ds)

i had luma3ds 6.6 with arm9 and i've follow this Guide for update to boot9strap and luma 9.1

but without knowing that i've to do all these steps i've updated my emunand to latest fw 11.9 and fortunately luma 6.6 works well

then i've update arm to boot9 and merged emunand to sysnand, now i'm close to step IV because i've sys 11.9.0-42e update

i've already tried some new stuff like action replay so actually i've luma3ds with plugin loader founded here CTRPLUGINFramework

so. Actually i've all my games and my data on sys because of Merged emu to sys and i don't wanna lose it or reinstall it for any reason

but my SD card is totally messed up because i've file from old3ds hack, old 3dsluma, and other files but i don't know what i can delete for clean my sd and don't lose anything important.

i'll post my screenshot and i would like that someone could help me for clean it.
Section IX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer