Hardware Closest CPP is in... Cali?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered mine from a Japanese store a bit over a month ago and at the time cost me around $15, far cheaper than the $25 they want for it here in Canada.

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried getting one from EU/JP? There are quite a lot of them over here. As a lefty, I find it completely invaluable for Kid Icarus

I'm thinking about ordering one from the link posted on page 1... http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-Nintendo-3DS-Expansion-Slide-Pad-The-Circle-Pad-Pro-Attachment-NEW-/251034264429?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3a72cee36d#ht_2454wt_1228

Looks like it could take awhile to get here though.

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the OP plz reply to post #18 unless you don't want the poster to purchase the only CPP out there.

From my experience with Gamestop release dates for accessories I wanted to buy a ? plush block and a green shell plush. Initially they had a set release date and when that date came it was then changed to a later date. This cycle happened for three times until finally the plush block was removed from the site and the green shell ended up currently unavailable online.

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the OP plz reply to post #18 unless you don't want the poster to purchase the only CPP out there.

From my experience with Gamestop release dates for accessories I wanted to buy a ? plush block and a green shell plush. Initially they had a set release date and when that date came it was then changed to a later date. This cycle happened for three times until finally the plush block was removed from the site and the green shell ended up currently unavailable online.

I'm either going to:

1. Reserve one at my local Gamestop and just wait.

2. Import one from an Asian seller on Ebay.

2 sounds better to me at the moment. I get an awesome box with chinese letters! I'll probably get it faster too if Gamestop's website date is true.

EDIT: 700TH POST!

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No problems here in europe :/
nearly any toy store has at least 4 at any given moment.
The stores ask 20 euro, online they are a bit cheaper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1