.cmd .bat for linux ubuntu?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Linux uses BASH so you'd need a .SH script AFAIK. Completely different syntax. Just use terminal to run the app directly if its a Linux program.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
batch files are for use with the windows terminal.
Instead, you can use shell scripts (any extension, although .sh is typically used) which are different to batch scripts in a good way.

can you paste the contents of the batch file here? I'm sure I can rewrite it for use with a generic distro.

EDIT: it probably is a one-liner.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Antoligy said:
batch files are for use with the windows terminal.
Instead, you can use shell scripts (any extension, although .sh is typically used) which are different to batch scripts in a good way.

can you paste the contents of the batch file here? I'm sure I can rewrite it for use with a generic distro.

EDIT: it probably is a one-liner.

i while pm you the link with the run.cmd file
because it contains a msn account/password
EDIT: its a msnbot thats why it have the run.cmd
its orginally brians msnbot but first it steals passwords i coded the bot and removed the password thing
smile.gif

EDIT EDIT: Antoligy helped me
biggrin.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone have any ideas how I automatically pass a yes to a command inside a shell script?
I have a mount -t davfs running which uses https and thus uses encryption over SSL. However the mount requires a valid certificate OR it asks for confirmation to accept this 'unknown' certificate (asking a y or an N). I have already tried to get the certificate of the server in davfs2's config however I seem to be unable to get it to register.

I've tried to do
root@scorpei~:/backup

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scorpei said:
Anyone have any ideas how I automatically pass a yes to a command inside a shell script?
I have a mount -t davfs running which uses https and thus uses encryption over SSL. However the mount requires a valid certificate OR it asks for confirmation to accept this 'unknown' certificate (asking a y or an N). I have already tried to get the certificate of the server in davfs2's config however I seem to be unable to get it to register.

I've tried to do
root@scorpei~:/backup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON