COMING SOON - COMING SOON

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fuck just happened here?
I guess I'm on my own here. I will no longer give my compilations to others. I did what I could. don't make me more upset than I already am, please. I only tease you because I like you, I think I already said this. it's the same for everyone, but I only do it for people or friends who can take it. I guess I was wrong here, and you know what I'm talking about.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess I'm on my own here. I will no longer give my compilations to others. I did what I could. don't make me more upset than I already am, please. I only tease you because I like you, I think I already said this. it's the same for everyone, but I only do it for people or friends who can take it. I guess I was wrong here, and you know what I'm talking about.
Dude... are you okay?
@James_ (Excuse me for talking about this in your thread)

@godreborn chill out! Nobody's judging you. We care about you, we appreciate you and you're not bothering us because we know you're not doing it with bad intentions.
Stop worrying so much about what people in the Internet thinks.

Have you been sleeping well recently?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude... are you okay?
@James_ (Excuse me for talking about this in your thread)

@godreborn chill out! Nobody's judging you. We care about you, we appreciate you and you're not bothering us because we know you're not doing it with bad intentions.
Stop worrying so much about what people in the Internet thinks.

Have you been sleeping well recently?
I told all I needed to to @CoolMe on discord. I'm not going to be a part of any scene after the ps4 one, because the pos from the ps3 scene, who've been a part of the ps4 scene, are likely to be a part of the ps5 one as well. I cannot risk them learning something from me. that is the only reason. I may hack or exploit my ps5, but I'll be damned if I help anyone with their situation considering. if those people were chased out of the scene, that would be one thing, but that's never going to happen. people in these scenes, a lot of them, are ignorant to the point of stupid and will believe anything these people pass off. it's like believing in snake oil. there's always a sucker unfortunately. I point these people out and yet I'm attacked. I no longer donate to anyone on these sites. it's not like I have a lot of money, either being on disability, but at least I care enough, which can be better said than most sceners, who save thousands of dollars on games, can buy, then put a system in the closet for years, yet can't donate even 5 dollars. I know what I'm giving up, and I'm glad in doing so. think about it.

Reactions: CoolMe

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's sad is that I donated $30 to aldostools, probably more than most if any, and I told atreyu that I wanted to donate my system when his failed, yet he showed me no loyalty. he'd rather go with STLcardsWS, someone who's obviously on a power trip. his site is tanking, but he did it to himself, so I have no sympathy for him. attack me @STLcardsWS and see how long you last. it's up to you.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To be honest I don't know who you're talking a bout... or what... but like... can't you just let it go?
You're not the bad guy of the story... why is it affecting you this much?

Also... you're mentioning PS3 Scene... didn't that happened like 10 yeara sgo?

I still think about my ex-girlfriends from 2005 up till now, but, hey that's a different kind of obsession.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
This year's Hunger Games is very interesting.

What turned out to be a typical bland love interest character for JuanBaNaNa, turned out to be much deeper then we thought in earlier episodes.

The character development is like nothing we've seen before in Temps Hunger Games. This year they are going in a new direction.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately, it's still happening. a lot of the people from the ps3 scene have been a part of the ps4 one, probably ps5 one once hacks start appearing. I've already seen such people believing these people on temp unfortunately. I'm sorry, but that is borderline stupidity levels of intelligence. oh, man, if this person can produce a fix, he must be a dev or a hacker. bull, fucking shit. you know my abilities, do you honestly think I wouldn't know how this is done from a wannabe dev? I know @Prb has had to put up with this bullshit and has considered quitting. how do you think I feel as well?

Reactions: Prb

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like the toxicity of the whole PS3 scene is taking a toll on you. There's only so many trolls someone can handle before losing it. Don't let the jerks of the internet win, take time for yourself to walk away and decompress. Idiots won't go away, but at least you can focus on helping people that are willing to be helped. Wishing you the best.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1664916803621.png

STLcardsWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's sad is that I donated $30 to aldostools, probably more than most if any, and I told atreyu that I wanted to donate my system when his failed, yet he showed me no loyalty. he'd rather go with STLcardsWS, someone who's obviously on a power trip. his site is tanking, but he did it to himself, so I have no sympathy for him. attack me @STLcardsWS and see how long you last. it's up to you.

Well hello, it has been awhile (2-3 years?) not sure why you mention anyone here in this thread or tagged me.

Aldostools is very deserving of donations and a great person, I doubt it was his largest donation but $30 is a great donation to send someone. I am sure he was appreciative of it, Likely he was more appreciative of that gesture then his inclusion of your post above about it for no reason and suggesting that $30 should make him follow yourself, that is kind of foolish to expect when making a donation or putting that expectation on someone. Myself and Aldostools have been great friends in this scene over the years. We have a great respect for the things each other has done for the scene. I do not think a $30 donation from you changes his stance towards me and is kind of foolish to even mention his name like that and suggesting its "sad"

As well as atreyru187 who i have had a privilege to be teammates over the years. I have never said anything to him about who he should be friends with, maybe you shouldn't do the same thing.. Just because you offer him a console does not mean he should bow to your request or demands. Or be brought up in some random post of nonsense.

Please no Symptony lol , Regarding the site, the funny thing is, its actually bigger then it ever has been and keeps growing faster then other sites . Its the largest PlayStation Scene Site. We have tremendous developer support and a great forum.

Your message in my inbox was really cute lol . I wish you well,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hello, it has been awhile (2-3 years?) not sure why you mention anyone here in this thread or tagged me.

Aldostools is very deserving of donations and a great person, I doubt it was his largest donation but $30 is a great donation to send someone. I am sure he was appreciative of it, Likely he was more appreciative of that gesture then his inclusion of your post above about it for no reason and suggesting that $30 should make him follow yourself, that is kind of foolish to expect when making a donation or putting that expectation on someone. Myself and Aldostools have been great friends in this scene over the years. We have a great respect for the things each other has done for the scene. I do not think a $30 donation from you changes his stance towards me and is kind of foolish to even mention his name like that and suggesting its "sad"

As well as atreyru187 who i have had a privilege to be teammates over the years. I have never said anything to him about who he should be friends with, maybe you shouldn't do the same thing.. Just because you offer him a console does not mean he should bow to your request or demands. Or be brought up in some random post of nonsense.

Please no Symptony lol , Regarding the site, the funny thing is, its actually bigger then it ever has been and keeps growing faster then other sites . Its the largest PlayStation Scene Site. We have tremendous developer support and a great forum.

Your message in my inbox was really cute lol . I wish you well,
:rofl2: you can believe what you want. You're definitely not the friend I befriended I 2016. You're so damn full of yourself. You need a cold dose of reality.

STLcardsWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Largest PlayStation Scene Site with no presence after the ps3. Yeah, believe what you want.

Well who is a bigger PlayStation Homebrew Site?

Last i checked the PS Vita was released well after the PS3 and we happen to have a very popular Vita dev who makes psx-place home to his projects.
Infact had a great release there today :) .

Also the PS4 Scene is still very small compared to the other;s lets not forget that
Lapy has made some great homebrew's (he has always been a friend of the site)
His homebrew are featured on the site often.

Last edited by STLcardsWS,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4