COMING SOON - COMING SOON

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well who is bigger?
Well, the fact that you all think ps3repack is relevant just shows you haven't searched the internet for something better. Such a question assumes that you've self proclaimed yourself as best Playstation scene site. Aside from the ps3, every other system is more prominent on here than place. Take the ps4, @KiiWii s thread has like 2 million views. Ps4 threads on your site are lucky to hit a thousand views.

Reactions: KiiWii

STLcardsWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, the fact that you all think ps3repack is relevant just shows you haven't searched the internet for something better. Such a question assumes that you've self proclaimed yourself as best Playstation scene site. Aside from the ps3, every other system is more prominent on here than place. Take the ps4, @KiiWii s thread has like 2 million views. Ps4 threads on your site are lucky to hit a thousand views.

DefaultDNB aka KiiWii .
Its a great thread and should have 4 million.

We also have threads that are in the millions. That what good content and threads do, Why is this a measuring contest lol.. You made a claim that i can debunk easily. Simply as that

Who is the best is OPINION that is not for me to decide you say we are tanking i am simply saying we are growing still and we are the largest PlayStation Homebrew Site / forum ..

Reactions: Scarlet

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DefaultDNB aka KiiWii .
Its a great thread and should have 4 million.

We also have threads that are in the millions. That what good content and threads do, Why is this a measuring contest lol.. You made a claim that i can debunk easily. Simply as that

Who is the best is OPINION that is not for me to decide you say we are tanking i am simply saying we are growing still and we are the largest PlayStation Homebrew Site / forum ..
I was referring to the ps4. Which ps4 thread on your site even has 100,000 views?

STLcardsWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggest homebrew sharing site is obviously GBATemp :D
@DinohScene maybe you should take a look here? :tpi:
GBAtemp is bigger yest (and older) but its not an exclusive PlayStation Homebrew Site.. We do not cover Nintendo Content.

Wololo and PSXHAX are both smaller those would the two closest.

The claim godreborn was originally making was incorrect. but he is looking for drama that is all. Reason why he is trying to put others down in unrelated BS

Last edited by STLcardsWS,
Reactions: Scarlet

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1665710957301.png

Reactions: The Catboy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp is bigger yest (and older) but its not an exclusive PlayStation Homebrew Site.. We do not cover Nintendo Content.

Wololo and PSXHAX are both smaller. Everything else seems to be well behind.
The claim pinky was originally making was incorrect. but he is looking for drama that is alll.
That's my point. Even a Nintendo site has a bigger presence in all Playstation scenes but the ps3 one.
Post automatically merged:

I'm putting an end to this. I just put you on my ignore list, cards. I suggest you do the same to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ this brought me joy (yes it's a rickroll)