• Views 27,166
  • Replies 107
  • Likes 2

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got it to work! not sure what changed, all I did was start up both games like normal and left them next to each other for 5mins

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I can't get it to work I did everything perfect loaded up the community save and everything like the read me said loaded up both games and they streetpass and I get an alert that says I have passed a person but thats it nothing in game happened besides telling me that

I'm now struggling to get it to streetpass at all haha I'm not very good with streetpass i never used it before.

Is there anyway to make it consistently work whenever you want?

Edit. Nvm got it all working thanks for the save!!

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the Eon pass, I used my Japanese 3DS and the US rom (so the rom don't need to have the update), and my european 3DS with my european cart.

I launched the game on both 3DS, then put them to sleep. I saw the green light and then I had the message for the Eon, if it can help (seems you need to put both to sleep).

x06xp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol 5 wholes pages on just to get one stupid ticket, the pkhex thing has less pages but waaay better value and you can basically get anything you want.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
lol 5 wholes pages on just to get one stupid ticket, the pkhex thing has less pages but waaay better value and you can basically get anything you want.

No. If you would get it with pkhex, the eon pass wouldn't work for now. Having it in your inventory isn't enough. It might work later once we know what flags it enable in-game but for now, it's useless. It's the same for other things like the shiny charm. You can unlock it but you can't be sure it works. For those things, it's better to get them in the game directly (it's would be useless to get the shiny charm with pkhex for example, when you can just get each pokemon easily with it).

And what about the five pages? People don't have right to talk about it?

Actually, it's pretty simple, easier than dealing with pkhex (which is a great tool, though).

1) Get the rom, insert the header, insert the save (take a few seconds).
2) Load the game and put the 3DS into sleep mode.
3) Boot your other 3DS (if you have one), load the game and put the 3DS into sleep mode too.
4) Wait one minute. Once you get the green light, it's done.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah PKHex is awesome, we get it. :) But the Eon Ticket thing wasn't figured out by those guys until recently, so this save (or being lucky on normal streetpasses) was the only way to get it. :)

But now the PKHex guys have figured it out so you can just add the wonder card to your save etc...

D

Deleted-19228

OP

Yes, NOW. I helped SciresM and Kaphotics with some wondercards so they could figure out the differences. When I initially posted this they couldn't figure it out.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think the save can only be used with a linker (except if there is a method I don't know to inject it on a real cart) so why not just downloading the ruby version? (you don't need to use the same version for the streepass, I streetpassed from a rom ruby version to my alpha sapphire cart).

If you only have one 3DS/play the rom version, then yes, use PkHex.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would any of you guys be willing to share a Sapphire save that contains all of the version exclusives? I want to trade them over to my Ruby but I don't want to play through the whole game again. If anyone is willing to share, I appreciate it a ton. Thanks.

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get any of my lights to go green I don't know what I am doing wrong. One time I got my ds with the eon ticket to go green and said I passed someone but nothing transferred and the other ds light was not green. Now I keep relaunching the games and closiclosing both ds systems and I cannot get either light to go green or the transfer to happen but if I hit the home button it says streetpass in green in the top left corner of the screen anything I'm doing wrong?

themperror

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How would you do this with PKHex? and can you still streetpass it to others? A friend of mine has a 9.4 3ds with legit Omega Ruby, so If I PKHex it into my Omega Ruby, would he be able to get it?

(Just edit the item in as held by a pokemon?) shouldn't it be a wondercard? or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious