Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure we had a GC recommendation thread a month or two back... anywho. (edit - lol opps
rofl2.gif
)

Games not on your list I would recommend:

Billy Hatcher - since you asked, yep it is a fun game, nothing revolutionary, but definately worth checking out. If I could rank non-Nintendo developed platformers it would rank pretty high on the list.

Star Wars: Rebel Strike (awesome graphics, some great missons, has the whole of Rogue Squadron II game available as a co-op mode!)

Burnout 2 (if you don't have it on anther platform) - I picked it up for the GC a few weeks back and had forgotten how fantastic it was.

Kirby's Air Ride - Couldn't for the life of me enjoy the game at first but unlock some of the faster vehicles and the game becomes a blast to play. There is also a cool multiplayer mode which places everyone into a giant 3D world and you race to various locations defeating bosses and such.

Pac-Man vs - Pacman spinoff by Shigsy. Need a GBA with link cable and a friend or two but very fun game if you can meet the requirements.

Legend of Zelda 4 Sword Adventures - Yeah it's designed to be a multiplayer game but the single player experience is great too!

Zelda OOT / Master Quest Bonus Disc - Worth getting for Master Quest; a remix/harder version of OOT.

Wario World - This one is a maybe. It's developed by Treasure. Average platformer IMO but some may like it.

There was also an NHL game for the GC around 02-03 that I used to play a lot. I can't remember what version it was specifically (IGN rate a few quite highly) and there are numerous developers behind the different NHL games such as Visual Concepts (Sega) and Next Level Games (team who developed Mario Strikers). One of them in particular was epic in multiplayer and edned up being our most played multiplayer game after SSBM. I should ask my friend what game it was.

smile.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
if i made anyone unhappy, sorry.
but i LOVE bring back old memories and see how ppl was times ago and what was the topics of those days ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Perpo @ Perpo: heyy does anybody knows a library where to find shader cache for ryujinx?