Hacking Configurable USB Loader

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You have to ask for it directly at the developer's site: http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/issues/list. No one else knows what will be implemented in the next build(-s).

At the same time it's seems to be not too hard to add it as CFG already have the possibility to read saves from the NAND and to write them to a HDD / SD storage.

MightyProb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii just resets when trying to start anything from the emulated NAND via cfg-usb-loader mod r51. I'm fairly certain I've got the loader pointed to the right nand directory, since my titles show up correctly. But whenever I try to start anything, the Wii quickly shows the text

Code:
Reading TMD...done
Generating fake ticket...done
Reading certs...reading certs failed
Identify failed

And then resets. I can start things from the same NAND successfully via PostLoader. I used the "Download Plugins" option to install mighty.dol, and I've got Mighty Channels 11.1 installed in the usual place on the SD card.

Anyone have any clues?

MightyProb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use cIOS rev 17 to load games that have compatibility problems with the current cIOSx releases? I used ModMii to create a wad that installs cIOS rev 17 onto slot 248. I tried to load a game with known compatibility issues (but which worked on rev 17) through the loader via IOS 248 and it just froze at "Checking savegame"

Does rev 17 not work with the loading method used by Might Channels / CFG USB Loader Mod?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At least I'm not playing single player :P