Hacking Confusion regarding Xecuter SX OS/SX Pro

Nickp2517

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I buy just the Xecuter SX Pro or do I have to buy the SX Pro and the SX OS together to be ready for Switch piracy? Why is SX OS being sold separately?

lieder1987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying the software buy itself is so that people that want to use their computers to get into system have that option. The dongle is just acting as a standalone "computer" to initialize the hack.

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying the OS on it's own is what a lot of people are doing since it's cheaper and works with already existing methods.
No, it's not pointless.
The OS is for users that inject the payload with other devices (PC, Smartphone, selfmade-modchip...)
And it costs less.
Why spend that much money on SXOS when you could just use Atmosphere? The biggest plus to using SX's stuff is the portability of the dongle - if you're using a phone, might as well use the free alternative

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why spend that much money on SXOS when you could just use Atmosphere? The biggest plus to using SX's stuff is the portability of the dongle - if you're using a phone, might as well use the free alternative

Because you can't use Atmosphere yet.
And more than that: A backuploader wasn't even announced.

But to be clear: I'm not talking about myself.
I will not buy XS OS

Ploco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Atmosphere didn't announce any Backup loaders which SX do.

But I was wondering, if you buy one SX OS and put it on 2 Nintendo Switch which is not connected to internet, would it work?

Because they said that it's one SX OS licence per NS... But if there is no internet connection, how can they know if you have already use the licence on a NS? Do you have to connect to their server to apply the licence and get the Backup loaders working?

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Atmosphere didn't announce any Backup loaders which SX do.

But I was wondering, if you buy one SX OS and put it on 2 Nintendo Switch which is not connected to internet, would it work?

Because they said that it's one SX OS licence per NS... But if there is no internet connection, how can they know if you have already use the licence on a NS? Do you have to connect to their server to apply the licence and get the Backup loaders working?
Well Afaik you must connect for activation

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I buy just the Xecuter SX Pro or do I have to buy the SX Pro and the SX OS together to be ready for Switch piracy? Why is SX OS being sold separately?
For you, it seems SX Pro is more suitable, it includes the SX OS, so don't worry. They sells the SX OS separately, because it's much cheaper and many Switch console users can find their own booting tools for the OSCFW.

royvedas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You gotta love how you need to purchase licenses to use software to play pirated game. Very ironic. I hope it gets cracked within days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: