Controller.ini for USB Xboc style Controller (Shows up as PSX Dual Shock - 0810 0001

wallace4793

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have an issue with a USB controller on Ninetindont where the right trigger is being assigned as the right shoulder button so when I need an analogue press I cant do it (example Mario Sunshine shooting water when running needs light press of R...)

Ive spend quite some time researhcing over the past couple of days and can create a basic .ini file using the tool Ninteindo Config Wizard and all the buttons are registed than press, however there are thinkgs that are missing (in bold below).

[Dual PSX Adaptor_new]
VID=0810
PID=0001
Start=5,20
A=4,40
B=4,20
X=4,80
Y=4,10
CStickY=4
CStickX=4
StickY=3
StickX=2
Up=3,00
Right=2,80
Left=2,00
Down=3,80
L=5,04
R=5,08
Z=5,02
Power=6,20
MultiIn=1
MultiInValue=01
DigitalLR=1
Polltype=1
DPAD=1

Im not sure what to put for the ones in bold. They are not existing in the ini file origianly but if i test the file in the root (names controller.ini) I get the error asking for them. If I manaually create them as I have here the error disappears, however when I rename the file 0810_0001.ini and place "controllers" folder when I load the nintendont app it looks like the up or down button is firing constandly as the menu pointer is rapidly moving. What am I doing wrong - and what options should I try?

Thanks

John

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Stan4d, dunno