ALT703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I have an Old 3DS and i just bought a New 2DS XL, and i want to transfer some games i installed from CIA's using FBI, but i dont want the Old 3DS data to be erased. I have Luma3DS installed on the Old 3DS, and stock firmware on the 2DS XL. Is there any way to transfer the games to the 2DS without CFW? And if i need CFW, is there a way to transfer save data for the games as well?
Im mostly imagining copying the gamefiles to new SD card, but i dont know.
Thanks!!
-E

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I have an Old 3DS and i just bought a New 2DS XL, and i want to transfer some games i installed from CIA's using FBI, but i dont want the Old 3DS data to be erased. I have Luma3DS installed on the Old 3DS, and stock firmware on the 2DS XL. Is there any way to transfer the games to the 2DS without CFW? And if i need CFW, is there a way to transfer save data for the games as well?
Im mostly imagining copying the gamefiles to new SD card, but i dont know.
Thanks!!
-E
Install cia of the games u want then dump from o3ds with CheckPoint then import to n3ds

ALT703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its steelhax without doing the rest. you would be using .3dsx files. But if you plan on installing game files to that console you HAVE to have cfw to do so.
Isnt steelhax a different CFW? Sorry im sorta new to this. What 3dsx files? So i install CFW to the new 2DS, then what? Again, sorry

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isnt steelhax a different CFW? Sorry im sorta new to this. What 3dsx files? So i install CFW to the new 2DS, then what? Again, sorry
Steelhax is on userland entry. its not cfw. thats luma3ds. If you install cfw, then you dont need to worry of the .3dsx files, just the .cia files for checkpoint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1