gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*gasp* WHHYYY??? Granted. Its to be congratulated for being wonderful little old you.
smile.gif

I wish I could just pass all my tests this summer without having to study.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Granted. They are so healthy in fact...that the dentist was quite delighted by the development and gave you candy. Which killed your teeth. D:

I wish I wouldn't get poked tomorrow when I go to school. D: (Well...it was my fault for poking her yesterday. :3 While her hands were full.)

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Granted, instead you get kicked in the head everyday you go to school after tomorrow.

I wish I had a T.A.R.D.I.S. of my very own, and knew how to use it.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Granted, but in the process... you become the worst version of the Doctor and all the fans hate you. You also die of depression.

I wish my wish that I was forced by large hairy men to eat my own skin (which I have been forced to skin myself) while being sexually abused was granted and corrupted and people not be killjoys.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granted, but its just a painted refrigerator box, but you can successfully travel through time and space... WITH YOUR IMAGINATION! Which you were able to do before the wish.... so its wasted. Nice!

Granted, but you get punched repeatedly in the genitals by pygmies for granting a wish before i had the chance.

I wish i had $10 more than the last time i wished for cash.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WildWon said:
Granted, but its just a painted refrigerator box, but you can successfully travel through time and space... WITH YOUR IMAGINATION! Which you were able to do before the wish.... so its wasted. Nice!@@$%@$%@^@#^$%^#$^@#$&^&*%^*!!!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
Granted, but its just a painted refrigerator box, but you can successfully travel through time and space... WITH YOUR IMAGINATION! Which you were able to do before the wish.... so its wasted. Nice!

Granted, but you get punched repeatedly in the genitals by pygmies for granting a wish before i had the chance.

I wish i had $10 more than the last time i wished for cash.

Granted, but it costs you 20 bucks for the wish so you end up worse off.

I wish I could go a day without realizing just how great I am.
rofl2.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
TrolleyDave said:
Granted, but it costs you 20 bucks for the wish so you end up worse off.

I wish I could go a day without realizing just how great I am.
rofl2.gif
Granted, now you realize the truth... and it hurts.

I wish I had no teeth.

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Granted, but you know that candlelight is fire, so the meal was cooked along time ago and is now stale. (so sayeth Dr. Daniel Jackson)

I wish I could breath fire.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Granted, but a few people thought it was the restroom and now it is filled with pee, poop and deformed bodies of those people.

I wish to eat my own eyes.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Granted, but this longhair only grows in on your soulpatch (that dirty speck of hair under the lower lip) and it makes you look more ratlike then Johnny Depp in Pirates...

I wish I could beatbox and play the harmonica at the same time.

trelantana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granted, but all of your friends hate you for having the skill. They spend months plotting your demise because of it, and then on that one fateful day they cut you up, stick half your remains in a garbage disposal, and make delicious chocolate shakes with the other half.

I wish I could secrete liquid candy from my skin. The good kind of liquid candy that comes in a toothpaste tube and could also pass off as a sort of lubrication for things. Things such as squeezing people out of drainpipes and the like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, we just talked like 2 hours ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had the Goodyear blimp fly real low right over my house this morning, was weird out of nowhere looking up and seeing it that close up. Memorial golf tourney going on by me in Dublin Ohio and its there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tried the gdevelop mobile app and theres a event limit and you have to pay to add more events
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never used the mobile or online versions, just the pc version.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only use the online version
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was at the bar for 1 hour and lost $40 playing pool, and said well that's enough for my unlucky day, better quit. Some sharks up there today.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I don't drink much when i goto bar, cause I driving, or if/when I do, ill take a uber/cab home. But I'm working on it now tho I'm home, beer n whiskey shots today.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No I don't drink much when i goto bar, cause I driving, or if/when I do, ill take a uber/cab...