bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hanging with the crew is always pretty fun.
Chatting today
(and with friends earlier days)
I have been very thoroughly convinced that doing anything at all sexual with my friend is pretty much the worst idea ever.
And to be honest, it always has been.
But with the pact I made with my friend to not relapse on exes, and the pinky swear I made to her sister, it is pretty much impossible for me to do anything with her.
Though with my brain actually being in control of my sex life now, I can see exactly what I want.
I want a real relationship with someone I can trust.
Every time I hook up with someone, it's just a terrible idea, and leads to depression in myself, as well as fucking shit up for everyone else.
So that's epiphany number 1: I want a real relationship, no more hook ups.
Well, no more long term hook ups.
If I ever hook up with a random stranger at a party, perhaps I'll be ok with that.
On a bit of a related note, I was watching the Family Guy Star Wars special on le Adult Swim for American people who know what I'm talking about.
And while it was funny and all, there were some really accurate scenes that made me remember how awesome Star Wars is.
Which also means I need a girl
(perhaps want)
a girl who legit likes Star Wars.
I mean, it's pretty much the best movie ever.
(series of movies)
But yes.
Can't talk too much of E3 yet, haven't watched the press conferences yet, but I'll get to it eventually.
So yeah.
Peace out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I heard a good one at the bar last night, made me think for sec. - "If you are cold, go stand in...