Not open for further replies.

alexinna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rubenius said:
could someone upload the latest revision or tell me how to download the source??
You can download the source from here
Let me know if your compiled dol will work for you.
I tried a few times but not everything was working for me on my Wii and nobody answered my question what could be wrong in my process.
I hope somebody can explain how to build correctly.

alexinna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hartleyshc said:
EDIT: fixed by just deleting the entire usb-loader folder and letting coverfloader rebuild it all, deleted gamesettings and wiicoverflow.xml files several times to no avail. deleting the entire folder temp solves the issue.
im pretty sure its because i dont have a proper wiicoverflow.xml file for the builds+ 578.
Is everything working for you in the new build? Did you try 3d mode?
Thanks.

southusc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am totally noob here so certainly hope this is the right place. Thought someone might have an answer for me. I have been using the latest coverflow version and was working like a champ. However, I tried loading more games today and every game NTSC or PAL went totally green. I am on an NTSC wii, with coverflow running thru preloader and for some reason I got a code dump when I hooked the HD back up to the wii after loading the new games to it. All the games I had on previously work fine, just any of the new ones don't and they aren't newer titles either. Any ideas????

Thanks in advance

slayer171

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i have been using this for a week or so now and all has been working fine, but al of a sudden, it just has stopped loading games?

It keeps freezing whenever i try to load a game, even though it was working fine this morning. Sometimes i get an error message 'stack dump...dsi error etc' and i have to reboot my wii.

I am on rev13, cios 249. Can anyone help?

bootlegclan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
southusc said:
i am totally noob here so certainly hope this is the right place. Thought someone might have an answer for me. I have been using the latest coverflow version and was working like a champ. However, I tried loading more games today and every game NTSC or PAL went totally green. I am on an NTSC wii, with coverflow running thru preloader and for some reason I got a code dump when I hooked the HD back up to the wii after loading the new games to it. All the games I had on previously work fine, just any of the new ones don't and they aren't newer titles either. Any ideas????

Thanks in advance
i have the same problem on indiana jones, ghostbusters and my sims racing I assumed it was a corrupt iso. I just assumed this as it didnt work even when I burnt as a backup disk,
post back if you find the real awnser Id like to know wats up.

reddevilmeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Just d/l http://wiicoverflow.googlecode.com/files/W...verFlow-RC6.zip and extracted to the apps\coverflow directory then used HBC to launch it, but get Exception (DSI) occured

any ideas welcome

also not sure how to tell what IOS im running
frown.gif

sevengba

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
to the cover flow loader team,
thank you very much for this great wii application
smile.gif

it saves my wii disc lens in the long run.

just a few questions if i may, just started using this a few days ago
and i can't seem to find documentation on some of the options even
on the wiki page or browsing through the previous pages in this thread:

1. what exactly does the VIDTV patch do? i read somewhere that some games
need it, how to find out if a particular game does?

2. upon selecting a game, then going to the respective settings, there's a
lock icon on the upper right. what is it for?
at first i thought it was to keep any changes you make on the settings there,
but the settings where kept whether or not the icon was on lock and unlock

3. i noticed on some games, when i press the home button and "reset the software"
some will reset the game, but most will go back to the wii channel.
is this a bug? or just game compatability with the app?
for example: endless ocean (US) resets just like the way it should,
but rune factory frontier (US) would go back to the wii channels.
is there any way to fix this? that games will just reset when pressing
"reset sofware" ?

many thanks!
and keep up the great work with the wii cover flow loader
smile.gif

*running flow loader rc6 on 500g wd passport essentials, ver10 cios, on a 3.4u system.

LoRD RPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't sure where to post this and there is so much material posted that I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet cause it's too much to read through with the kids distracting me.

I'm currently running CoverFlow RC6 on my system with cIOS Rev13b installed and the files are Trucha patched.

There are a few bugs that I have noticed, but I've been able to use CoverFlow with no problems as long as I'm careful.

Here is what I have found so far:

1) Top USB Port - CF RC6 is unable to find WBFS drive - Bottom USB Port works just fine.

2) Using Wired Network Connection (USB Adapter) - CF RC6 freezes. RC5 worked although not with cIOS Rev13b.

3) When Ripping, after inserting a Disk and Clicking OK, if CF RC6 detects the presence of the Cover or Disk art images, it Freezes after reporting the presence of the art images.

Using RC5 it would not automatically attempt to download the art images and as such, worked just fine. But if you went into the settings and tried to download the art, it would cause a memory dump. (Was using a wired connection at that time)

So as long as I use the bottom USB connector, a wireless connection and let CoverFlow download the images for me, RC6 works just fine.

I hope this helps to sort out some problems and I look forward to the release of RC7.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
LoRD RPG said:
I wasn't sure where to post this and there is so much material posted that I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet cause it's too much to read through with the kids distracting me.

I'm currently running CoverFlow RC6 on my system with cIOS Rev13b installed and the files are Trucha patched.

There are a few bugs that I have noticed, but I've been able to use CoverFlow with no problems as long as I'm careful.

Here is what I have found so far:

1) Top USB Port - CF RC6 is unable to find WBFS drive - Bottom USB Port works just fine.

2) Using Wired Network Connection (USB Adapter) - CF RC6 freezes. RC5 worked although not with cIOS Rev13b.

3) When Ripping, after inserting a Disk and Clicking OK, if CF RC6 detects the presence of the Cover or Disk art images, it Freezes after reporting the presence of the art images.

Using RC5 it would not automatically attempt to download the art images and as such, worked just fine. But if you went into the settings and tried to download the art, it would cause a memory dump. (Was using a wired connection at that time)

So as long as I use the bottom USB connector, a wireless connection and let CoverFlow download the images for me, RC6 works just fine.

I hope this helps to sort out some problems and I look forward to the release of RC7.

Hi, when you install rev13b you have to have your storage device connected to a port. You then ALWAYS have to use that port for your storage device - the remaining port can be used for any other usb devices, like your LAN adapter. This is not, I believe a peculiarity of CoverFloader, rather, it is something Waninkoko instroduced from Hermes' cIOS....

Boo_hoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question:

Im trying to add a custom version of Guitar Hero III but I already have the original game on my Hard drive[WBFS] and because they are the same Game code[RGHP52] it will not let me add it.

Anyone know a work around to this?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a tool to edit the game ID. If they had the same ID, the first one installed would always get played. (Trust me. I tried this way) Also, they show the same box art. The two can still share game saves with different ID as long as you use the original ID when you MADE the custom and change it AFTER it is made. I use one called WBFS-tool 1.0.1.3. It is very old and crappy, but I keep it just for this feature to change game ID.

LoRD RPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishears said:
Hi, when you install rev13b you have to have your storage device connected to a port. You then ALWAYS have to use that port for your storage device - the remaining port can be used for any other usb devices, like your LAN adapter. This is not, I believe a peculiarity of CoverFloader, rather, it is something Waninkoko instroduced from Hermes' cIOS....
I used a Brand Spanking New Wii when I hacked it following this guide. Only I made sure to substitute any updates that were available and I deliberately omitted DVDX, GCB, and a couple of other items I did not need.

My external drive was not connected at the time I did and 13b was one of the updates I substituted.

But the Bug I had wanted to report was CoverFlow RC6 locking after a Rip is initiated but having fouind either the Cover or Disk art images already present.

I have already downloaded All disk and cover images from the Wii Boxart site with all the cover images being 160 x 224 in size which is why they are present.

But if I remove the images, CoverFlow RC6 automatically downloads the images and successfully rips the disks.

This is the second Wii I have hacked, but the first time, I applied updates after the fact.

ko0pSTA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i have a lu64 wii with the lu64 fix and am having problems with coverflow i run it from HBC everything runs smooth reconice my drive gets to my game list when i connect my lan adapter (cuz i have no wireless) to download the covers it gives me a stack dump and code dump (bunch of numbers and letters)and i did try switching the usb in back of wii around same problem, Another thing that happens is i try to run coverflow with my lanadapter connected and it gives me a no reconice my drive error if some one can plz help me or let me know the my lu64 wii has no help and no i havent install rev13b thank you hope some one helps me i realy love this project looks nice and i would realy like to run it thanks again.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone upload the latest revision or just PM me the dol? I'm eager to get the latest. Much appreciated!

EDIT: Got it, thanks!

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the great work on this project and as soon as my pp account gains some funds I will be sending a donation your way. I am downloading the newest revision as we speak, I haven't updated mine in a few weeks.
blink.gif

mateyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Matt93 said:
Could someone upload the latest revision or just PM me the dol? I'm eager to get the latest. Much appreciated!
+1 would love to try out the new stuff which was added since rc6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4