Hacking Coverflow demo

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i'm getting no conflict also.
don't ask him to fix something that's not broken... obviously the man is busy...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
delta123 said:
amiga said:
Is the folder usb-loader/covers because I've put all the covers at 225 on this folder and doesn't work indeed I put them on every folder I could in usb-loader and nothing I get the empty covers but not the other ones, I'm thinking maybe is because I got cios rev 9, I don't know. Anyone has the same problem?

this loader uses 160x244 for the 2d covers and either 512x340 or 300x200 for the full cover art. none of the fully graphical interfaces use the 255. like i`ve said before, both loaders can be put on the same card no problems.

For 2D covers it's not working. A 2D cover downloaded by this loader will not load correctly in beardface's loader

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great Loader Hibern and Team. Has a very Professional and polished look to it.

Only question I have is next to the delete button is a button (not in front of my wii right now but I'm thinking it's stop sign..ish) that you click and it turns red. I'm just wondering what this does?? is it for use with Parental control? just curious.

Thanks again for the great loader.
Cheers.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BlindDude said:
Someone requested a video.

High Quality Should be up soon.
[EDITED OUT VIDEO]

Two questions, how did you change the views? I saw one where the center game is far in the back and the stack of games curves to the front, and there was one view where they flip down from the top corner or somthin.

Also, what does the stop icon mean with the hand in the center?
================================================

One other thing, Hibern.... The first page should be updated to include your beta link. That one post is going to get lost soon with all the replies on this thread.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense to the creators of CoverFlowder, but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I cannot wait till this gets more support. Again, the first page should be updated with the beta link and the video that was provided.

Amazing job!!!

EDIT: And not to be pushy, but I hope someone works on a matching forwarder WAD ASAP!
biggrin.gif

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ganons said:
those who got this working with rev12 what ios did u install on 249?
YES

QUOTE(ThaDraGun @ May 31 2009, 08:18 PM) Two questions, how did you change the views? I saw one where the center game is far in the back and the stack of games curves to the front, and there was one view where they flip down from the top corner or somthin.

Also, what does the stop icon mean with the hand in the center?
================================================

One other thing, Hibern.... The first page should be updated to include your beta link. That one post is going to get lost soon with all the replies on this thread.

To change the view like i was, use the 1 and 2 buttons.. Each view is configurable so you can actually have 4 different styles.

Stop Icon is for parental control,, If you have entered a password, which its unlocked when you first load it, then any game that you have applied the STOP sign to, will not show up until the unlock code is entered.

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ThaDraGun said:

Thanks for the comments.
I'd like to open a new thread, using BlindDude's video, and calling for artist to make a nice theme.
Would it be OK ?

There might be a problem when reading the SD card with rev9, because i took the code from version 1.5.
The problem with the other coverflow loader is that it doesn't support any texture size. I chose to download covers without forcing a specific size because it would lower the quality. They could fix it very easily anyway, just ask pngu to ignore a few lines (height &= ~3).

mverason

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hibern said:
ThaDraGun said:

Thanks for the comments.
I'd like to open a new thread, using BlindDude's video, and calling for artist to make a nice theme.
Would it be OK ?

There might be a problem when reading the SD card with rev9, because i took the code from version 1.5.
The problem with the other coverflow loader is that it doesn't support any texture size. I chose to download covers without forcing a specific size because it would lower the quality. They could fix it very easily anyway, just ask pngu to ignore a few lines (height &= ~3).

I highly recommend G2K as an artist. He has the ability to design in a way that is extraordinary appealing.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Hibern said:
ThaDraGun said:

Thanks for the comments.
Would it be OK ?

Would be perfect
smile.gif

I'm really looking forward to see work here...but, to be honest...if you could give me video patch i would be completely happy with this loader.
To my eyes...doesnt need any more body work. It is stable, light and good looking.

Maybe guys at GX project can lend you a hand in any function you need. They have been working in the best core functions in Loader-scene.

IF you need a tester, in any thing..let me know.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
As soon as source is released I hope someone will fix the TvsC and NMH code dumping and green screening on me.

And I have to say this release is much better than the FinalAlpha you let me test

Posts merged

gitkua said:
mverason said:
I highly recommend G2K as an artist. He has the ability to design in a way that is extraordinary appealing.
No offense, but G2K's stuff kinda blows compared to what Hibern made...

wasnt u the guy doing gfx for nullkills loader?

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK,, here is a forwarder for hiberns wiiflow

copied this from a channel I just made yesterday but I think it fits this loader more.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
ganons said:
As soon as source is released I hope someone will fix the TvsC and NMH code dumping and green screening on me.

And I have to say this release is much better than the FinalAlpha you let me test

Posts merged

gitkua said:
mverason said:
No offense, but G2K's stuff kinda blows compared to what Hibern made...

wasnt u the guy doing gfx for nullkills loader?
release rev440 ganons? Because i get condumps and hang errors with a feew game as well =. i even had to reinstall zelda tp again, because the on i had there first, didnt want to start, so i had to uninstall it and install it =/.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3