Crap! Where did all the M$ Xbox controllers go?

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find anywhere online where I can buy a Microsoft "S" controller for my Xbox. Even estarland doesn't have used ones in stock. I don't want a MadCatz Green Bay Packers controller, but there sure seems to be plenty of those for sale.

WTF? I've never seen official accessory support for a console dry up so fast, except maybe for the Saturn. I bought a N64 controller brand new at Circuit City in 2003 ... 2 yrs after Gamecube launch. And I can still buy one new from Nintendo. Doesn't Microsoft have an online store for this kind of stuff?

Guess I'm gonna have to go ebay, but any suggestions?

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx I've never messed with Amazon before ... but my wife does so I guess I'll let her take care of it so I can blame her later if something goes wrong.
tongue.gif
j/k

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx. I ended up buying a used one for $13 from my local game store. It looked good in the bag, but when I got it home the A button was stuck and it was so filthy I had to take it apart and give everything a rubbing alcohol cleanup. I mean there was gunk in the seams and down in the button holes that made it look like the previous owner slaughtered hogs for a living and never cleaned up. Everything works like new now, but it still reeks of cig smoke. (need the puke smilie)

I might still buy a new one after Christmas, so thx for the advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: