Crash Twinsanity SLUS-20909 (NTSC-U) | HD Texture Pack

ReveriePass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a texture pack for Crash Twinsanity which brings:
-Upscaled character portraits, level portraits, and icons from the artist's portfolio!
-Upscaled environment/character textures using HDCube3
-Remade font using Twelve Ton Goldfish Extended by CRASHARKI
-4 different controller styles to choose from: PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and Deck!

Download it here!
https://mega.nz/file/8S1HWbhL#EwyQbHgUf7SBzOs4D9mYXpj2lx9RQC1ao9ghXdNTKbM

Place the SLUS-20909 folder in PCSX2/textures folder and enable texture replacements in PCSX2's settings!

1 Before.png1 After.png2 Before.png2 After.png3 Before.png3 After.png4 Before.png4 After.png5 Before.png5 After.png6 Before.png6 After.pngButtons.png

Last edited by ReveriePass,

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I actually upscaled them almost an entire year before this thread, the dumps are in desc:

someone earlier mentioned dumping the game and had 100 more textures in it than yours, so It would be an incomplete upscale, Also I think with PCSX2's recent update I wouldn't be able to add your dump to mine as I'm dumping since they changed the naming scheme of filenames so I'll still have to dump myself.

Someguy14201

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
someone earlier mentioned dumping the game and had 100 more textures in it than yours, so It would be an incomplete upscale, Also I think with PCSX2's recent update I wouldn't be able to add your dump to mine as I'm dumping since they changed the naming scheme of filenames so I'll still have to dump myself.
Whoa, can't believe I missed some textures. Sorry! I had no idea. As for the scheme thing, that sucks. I tried out this texture pack but PCSX2 gave me an error about mipmapping or something. And so for some reason it didn't replace the text and logos in game, and a bunch of other stuff. Really weird.

P.S I love your music gear. Good stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: