HD REMASTER HELP

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone that does hd remasters want to help me with scarface, i want to pay a commission for someone that can help me with chainner, and all the other programs, like control my computer and do a proper installation, and load it with all the presets, and guide me along my own remake, i just want to skip the trial and error and just see what works already, and i want to do two versions of this remake, lite pngs for android users, then a full hd dds bc7 for pc users, also looking for someone who has successfully ported pc textures to ps2

Reactions: mvp899

mvp899

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I already tried to make the texture pack for this game but I gave up doing it.

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why no one will remember your name lol jk, it's alot to deal with and especially for a newbie , but these textures packs are pretty cool, going to keep experimenting till I get it down to a science even if I have to edit one image at a time

Reactions: CoomerGamer

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
anyone that does hd remasters want to help me with scarface, i want to pay a commission for someone that can help me with chainner, and all the other programs, like control my computer and do a proper installation, and load it with all the presets, and guide me along my own remake, i just want to skip the trial and error and just see what works already, and i want to do two versions of this remake, lite pngs for android users, then a full hd dds bc7 for pc users, also looking for someone who has successfully ported pc textures to ps2
just a heads up, PNG's are a lossless format which results in the highest quality image possible(though not by much compared to BC7), BC7 is a lossy format that takes up a set amount of space. I think you would want DDS DXT5 for mobile and BC7 for PC.

Skywa1ker7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bruh, no lie..some games i wna play retextured hv no pack but games i can run thru like dead to rights...im using gigappixel A.I.
Was using Auto crispy but all does not come out right.blocky black textures, missin life bars, etc. Replacements at 2x are not bad in comparison for the duration. Nothing off yet during trials. Any other suggestions are welcome. (Also tried Kensei: Sacred Fist For PS1 on beetle PSX HW, no complication. Small game play thru & qk results)

Reactions: C0meg3ts0me

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bruh, no lie..some games i wna play retextured hv no pack but games i can run thru like dead to rights...im using gigappixel A.I.
Was using Auto crispy but all does not come out right.blocky black textures, missin life bars, etc. Replacements at 2x are not bad in comparison for the duration. Nothing off yet during trials. Any other suggestions are welcome. (Also tried Kensei: Sacred Fist For PS1 on beetle PSX HW, no complication. Small game play thru & qk results)
I just discovered this , at work right now so I can't play but see what you can do and let me know , if you don't get to it, Ill probably fuck it with tonight after 12am when I get home
https://residentevilmodding.boards....UQFnoECBcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2ZskO0vTAmdAFRcXLXRFrM

C0meg3ts0me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking good, but I don't like the texture repack thing , now I want to go straight to the iso ,
Post automatically merged:

I just learned how to extract the pc mod to images, but the guy that did the remaster did not keep the same 3d file map
i extracted images from pc using lucas pure 3d editor, but the creator of the remaster played with the 3dfile map

Attachments

• Tony_Head compare.png
    Tony_Head compare.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by C0meg3ts0me,

Curse_Arms

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Curse_Arms,
Reactions: C0meg3ts0me