Homebrew Crashing scrolling between forwarders

Dodgexander

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the Wii home screen if I select one of my forwarders and use the quick select left or right buttons to scroll to the next or previous forwarder the console locks up and I have to force restart. There's no particular forwarder it crashes on, is there any way to solve it?

It's no big deal because I can always exit out and enter another forwarder.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
From the Wii home screen if I select one of my forwarders and use the quick select left or right buttons to scroll to the next or previous forwarder the console locks up and I have to force restart. There's no particular forwarder it crashes on, is there any way to solve it?

Hello,

What are these forwarders (are they up to date) ??

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 2nd edition and du edition emulator forwarders crash using +,-. Its always been an issue. I've always advise using the updated troythezombie set if it drives you nuts. I just got in the habit of not switching with +,-.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I didnt even realize that was possible until yesterday i tried it and my wii froze too. But i never use it. No need to. I just click back if i accidentally chose the wrong forwarder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3