Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Is there a way to implement redshift in Twilight Menu ++?

Redshift should be easy enough to incorporate the 3DS-side code into TWiLightMenu++, provided you patch your TWL_FIRM with rtcom using TWPatcher.

Even though it's possible from my standpoint, I don't know how difficult it is to actually put it into TWiLightMenu++.

KungBore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Redshift should be easy enough to incorporate the 3DS-side code into TWiLightMenu++, provided you patch your TWL_FIRM with rtcom using TWPatcher.

Even though it's possible from my standpoint, I don't know how difficult it is to actually put it into TWiLightMenu++.
I'm not sure I follow. What should I do? I just want to use the screen filters with DS games too.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm not sure I follow. What should I do? I just want to use the screen filters with DS games too.

TWPatcher has built-in redshift patch for DS and GBA mode, but you have to re-patch if you want to change or disable redshift.

If you want to be able to change the redshift from DS mode with TWiLightMenu++ then that requires extra code in TWiLightMenu++, but you only need to use TWPatcher once.

Robertoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello! I installed this wonderful tweak in Rosalina menu but is there a way to keep the modified screen by default? It's very annoying when you close your DS, and i need this because my screen are SO yellowish that gives me headache

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0F1Qjn0Ac