Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is my current work...
upload_2015-10-18_15-59-58.png

The original work

screenshot-corpse-party-2-dead-patient-game-2.jpg
What do you guys think? I'll soon be uploading another project I've been working on.

NOTE: I do my art with a mousepad or mouse, so pls don't ask what drawing tablet I use.

Last edited by pastaconsumer,

pastaconsumer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is that Naomi? :P
Indeed it is! The original picture was meant for the 3DS release of Blood Covered: Repeated Fear (I think). The work in the first post (still not done) is Ayumi from Corpse Party 2 Dead Patient. I have plans on showing progress on it soon, but I need to do a little fixing with the hair and clothes.

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Indeed it is! The original picture was meant for the 3DS release of Blood Covered: Repeated Fear (I think). The work in the first post (still not done) is Ayumi from Corpse Party 2 Dead Patient. I have plans on showing progress on it soon, but I need to do a little fixing with the hair and clothes.
well you're already better than i'd ever be soo GG (nice job :D)

Reactions: pastaconsumer

pastaconsumer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well shit. Straight out of nowhere, I started and finished some new stuff! (Ayume from Corpse Party 2 Dead Patient is still a work in progress.)
KanekiAlt.png

KanekiAlt2.png

pastaconsumer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite the "bump", but have a new piece... It's a tiny edit on the Super Mario World logo. I made it for my science fair project, since I was doing MarI/O.

mario.png

Might revive my Ayumi picture from Corpse Party 2: DEAD PATIENT since I have yet to finish that.

Last edited by pastaconsumer,

pastaconsumer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the Vinesauce ROM Corrupter worked wonders on my Ayumi picture! I'll try to get the pictures in PNG format up soon.
For now, here's a gif!
test.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, also the pico 2 demos used to be only for the newgrounds patrons but they are on internet archive too (https://archive.org/download/picos_school_2)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds +1