Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thanked you a million times already
laugh.png
Screenshots taken with Dolphin 3 on PC or if I'm working on real wii I use DScaler 5. I resize either way.
Thanks Fix
smile.png
You did sure :P I mean BoredGuyonGBA. K thanks for the info, I use my usb gecko for the job ;)

Reactions: 1 person

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I like the channels [member='AbdallahTerro'], I'm more for the custom fanart and sound then just the VC look myself ;) I have a request for F-Zero GX if you can find some time for me. Thanks

Edit: What is the "mod"in the DMLr59mod all about? I'm also guessing that it has Cheats+NMM+No-Disc patch so that we can configure with loader as to options wanted?
Lastly you'll prob want to update all your channels to v8+ or just wait in case Fix has anything else to add to the booter, that way you only need one channel :ha:

Reactions: 1 person

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
I like the channels [member='AbdallahTerro'], I'm more for the custom fanart and sound then just the VC look myself ;) I have a request for F-Zero GX if you can find some time for me. Thanks

Edit: What is the "mod"in the DMLr59mod all about? I'm also guessing that it has Cheats+NMM+No-Disc patch so that we can configure with loader as to options wanted?
Lastly you'll prob want to update all your channels to v8+ or just wait in case Fix has anything else to add to the booter, that way you only need one channel :ha:
Damn that was fast bro thanks :creep: How about my questions though? I don't like being left out in the dark :ninja: lol
MGS Flippin SWEET!! That should have been my first request but I've been playing F-Zero a lot lately

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Damn that was fast bro thanks :creep: How about my questions though? I don't like being left out in the dark :ninja: lol
MGS Flippin SWEET!! That should have been my first request but I've been playing F-Zero a lot lately
the mod was posted by damysteryman in DML thread I added it cause it's the latest available, compatibilitywise not much different than regular just one Pokemon Game.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
  1. Please put the place each screenshot in spoiler tags
  2. You need to credit the maker of the base wad you used, since you of course didn't make this from scratch.
For #1 I'll remove all double posted images and just keep the first post.
As for #2: Thank you base wad maker you're the best. I really appreciate your hard work.
:)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
@MassiveRican
The last couple of channels made with v8 can run all regions of same game and ini cfg file is in sd:\games folder
As for updating the old channels there's really no need to do so since the work has been done already and they run just fine with same ini file.
From now on I'll only be using v8+ to save time.
Glad you liked the channels :)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Melee v8 one channel for all regions: Super Smash Bros. Me - GALE01 v8- SSBM.wad
http://www.mediafire...6jqom46t3c7qkmt

Coming Soon:
Soul Calibur II
Eternal Darkness
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Viewtiful Joe
Super Monkey Ball 2
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Keep u posted

Reactions: WiiFreasko

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Melee v8 one channel for all regions: Super Smash Bros. Me - GALE01 v8- SSBM.wad
http://www.mediafire...6jqom46t3c7qkmt

Coming Soon:
Soul Calibur II
Eternal Darkness
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Viewtiful Joe
Super Monkey Ball 2
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Keep u posted
Phantasy Star Ep. I & II Plus!!! 0_o wtf is that working now??? I'd be super freaking stoked right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...