Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? I' using Ironhax but cannot use custom themes as I've enabled normal theme and persistent theme but it keeps telling me it skipped body_LZ and bgm because their field size was zero. HELP!!!

Crimsonova

Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a preview of my newest theme. It's a Meiko Vocaloid theme based on the song Break It! I'll post it once I get home from vacation later today. :P

Attachments

• HNI_0035.JPG
    HNI_0035.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 259

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've made a Jet Set Radio theme. I've finally mastered perfect BGM looping too! (mostly due to the fact that you can do that in YATA+ now, it gets easier and easier!)
View attachment 23174
BGM is:

With a shorter loop.
You can get it now at http://www.3dsthemes.com/Search/Jet Set Radio

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working. I get this message whenever I try opening the zip file

Edit2: nvm, the site is apparently broken at the moment.

Last edited by chrisluna413,

Crimsonova

Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
Someone is excited!:wacko: Don't blame you though. :P

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the theme: Make a "Themes" folder in the root of your SD card and put the bgm.bcstm, and Body_LZ.bin in a folder.
For the app: Download it and put the CHMM.3dsx in a folder called CHMM in the 3ds folder on your SD Card. Then run it from the Homebrew Launcher.
Thanks for the app man! Now my 3DS is rocking with Dragonball Super! :D

Daisy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the theme: Make a "Themes" folder in the root of your SD card and put the bgm.bcstm, and Body_LZ.bin in a folder.
For the app: Download it and put the CHMM.3dsx in a folder called CHMM in the 3ds folder on your SD Card. Then run it from the Homebrew Launcher.

Can't speak for that guy, but for me, running the application results in a crash. Red screen on the bottom, black on the top.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yep, something like that.