Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Back once again, slow progress sorry I've been busy.
Only got 1 theme this time for all you Crisis Core fans.

Crisis Core Shinra Menu theme

getPreview.php

Contains Final Fantasy VII sound effects and 1 Crisis Core voice clip (We can all guess which one.)
You hear it all the time when going into battle. "ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE!"

Download Here

As always enjoy!

And when we will have new custom Sonic themes? My 3DS awaits their return.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
My mistake, i was thinking of something different. Thank you for all the themes that you make.
Thank you for the preference. Once this Hyrule Warriors package is closed, I will do othe package with several game themes Super Smash Bros. 3DS. I explored the rom game on my 3DS with a exploid to get all game sounds. Shortening the history themes will be fully customized.
The top images of the themes would be the pictures of the stages of the game. Following the same scheme that made the pacte of Hyrule Warriors are changing the top image and background music. The image below and icons will be the same.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: cvskid

xplay10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, time for my second theme I've worked on in my spare time. This time, I made it after my favorite Champion, Cynthia, from Pokemon D/P/Pt.

getPreview.php

Some textures still need work, and I plan on adding SFX in a later version when I have more free time, but this is it for now.
You can find the download for it here: https://3dsthem.es/2287

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
galeria.png

Leaving you with an issue that could end already missing little concertei the problem of Brctms files so I will have to finish the songs of other themes. I hope you enjoy this Special Theme 01.
The Special Themes will not have the game's logo only special gallery of images of the game that I could withdraw from Rom trough a exploit.
I will post posting the themes that I have done with more or less 8 Special themes. Ie the Hyrule Themes package Warrios will have more than 20 themes for download.

getPreview.php

Zelda epic music that everyone knows

To download this theme click on the image below to music will be changed then to a final in version two of this theme.

RtqXULs.png

usagi.png

All themes of this collection were in this new program anyone in order to verify more information link below.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-usagi-3ds-theme-editor-net-library-testers-wanted.412233/

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made another theme! check it out! (it may not loop properly.. it is hard finding a loop point in audacity sometimes.. and still no sfx. have yet to get a good grasp of how to set them in the theme without it turning into a blank theme..)
HNI_0022.JPG
also i do not know how to turn a game/app's border colors into different colors..

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
i made another theme! check it out! (it may not loop properly.. it is hard finding a loop point in audacity sometimes.. and still no sfx. have yet to get a good grasp of how to set them in the theme without it turning into a blank theme..)View attachment 37553also i do not know how to turn a game/app's border colors into different colors..
To make a repeat loop without any mistake and try to use simple songs that have more than 2 minutes long which is easy to make the repeat loop. I use Format Factory program to convert and cut the songs repeat loop I use Wav Converter for Brctm of Yata after I finish everything in the Usagi editor.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
btw i know one other paint tool program that is actually WAY easier than gimp,fireworks,paint, and photoshop. it is a free paint tool too. all ou need is a web browser and internet and your set! here is the site :http://www190.lunapic.com

Take a look at the image of the program below it and excellent. Of to do absolutely everything in it. I am using this version and for me and better than photoshop.
71XfMVjBN2L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
the_king_of_fighters_xiii_c4_by_dj_fahr-d5najuh.png

After finishing the custom themes from Hyrule Warriors will make a theme of this game as beta event will also be cool to do a package this game with Super Smash Bros.
I wonder if you would like to have a package of issues that game.

The theme will be everything from the edges of the custom folders and also SFX sounds with all the game.

1454604073033.jpg 1454603391733.jpg

I will use these types of images in the package of customized themes of The King of Figthers XIII

Until then anyone who wants to download the themes of Hyrule Warriors already posted and other custom themes created by me visit the gallery by clicking the image below.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

arnaudl-m

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Themes on Zelda :

Thèmes on Anime/Manga :
Sword Art Online.
bgm.bcstm is from the Opening 1 Crossing Field with Loop.
CWAVs is from the official Skyward Sword Theme.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Can I Have a New Link for this theme please ?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
The return of Super Mario

large.jpg

Another project sees after finishing the Hyrule Warriors pack and The King of Fighter package will make a package of Super Marios themes vs. Donkey Kong Nintendo Wii U soon. Theme will be fully customized.

Custom themes Anime and Game Future Card Buddyfight

Future-Card-BuddyFight-Todos-os-Episódios-Online-Legendado.jpg

I will make custom themes based on that Anime also has game for Nintendo 3DS 100% customized wait.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: MartyDreamy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, WTF?