https://mega.co.nz/#!BgdGiRxZ!xRPXd7Wv5hpTOcO2RGSXB1W7iBMJIHcQVzQ8XKmWpWQ
Enjoy

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody make a theme of Red or Mewtwo (both would be greatly appreciated) with this music?:

Thanks so much :)

Edit: This as the background image would look awesome:
pokemon_cool_anime_akira_hd-wallpaper-947759.jpg

Reactions: TitQuentin

Kartoffel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but could somebody tell me how to change the pictures and background music of an existent theme without taking away the custom sound effects as easily as possible? I installed ubergeek77's amazing KH3D theme and now I want to make themes for some of the other games with matching backgrounds and version of Dearly Beloved while keeping his perfect in-game sound effects :3

Kenneth196

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the double post - made my 1st (and probably my only) theme - it's a Dragonball Z theme. I have NOT tested it yet (I will tonight) but it should work. Enjoy!

Oh also, the background music is the first minute or so of the SSJ3 Goku theme (youtube it).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wcefk8po9akwpr6/My_DBZ_Theme.rar

RZ9wvO2.jpg

Reactions: lPolarisl

CHK991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i suck at this ,i'm using 3ds theme editor, afraid to use YATA

here is an attempt at a scrolling weed theme,super weed bros delux,based on hanufuda maybe someone can fix it if i upload the files, sound volume is too low for some reason and wiid logo not centered
also be nice if someone could add some SFX bubbling and coughing ,coughing for moving the cursor and bubbling bong for selection made , or better yet
make it animated
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=40918510952468259049
(theme files are in the lz_bin2 folder in the rar)

HNI_0008.jpg

HNI_0009.jpg

HNI_0010.jpg

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks to everyone who shared themes here !

As I really enjoy some of them on my GW 3DS, I was wondering if CHMM works on the N3DS with the latest GW firmware ?

Currently on my N3DS I have a purchased legit Zelda theme. But if I install a custom them, will this theme stay in emunand after a complete shutdown ? Will the theme stay in emunand if I play online ? thanks for the answers !

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to everyone who shared themes here !

As I really enjoy some of them on my GW 3DS, I was wondering if CHMM works on the N3DS with the latest GW firmware ?

Currently on my N3DS I have a purchased legit Zelda theme. But if I install a custom them, will this theme stay in emunand after a complete shutdown ? Will the theme stay in emunand if I play online ? thanks for the answers !

Its working for me on N3DS on latest emunand and latest GW version.

I installed like 100 "legit" themes through .cia and they haven't been wiped for me yet. I think they might wipe if you exit into system settings or back into sysnand. But you can just install the .cia files again.

Just download and install the .cia of the Zelda theme you bought if you're worried about losing it.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i suck at this ,i'm using 3ds theme editor, afraid to use YATA

here is an attempt at a scrolling weed theme,super weed bros delux,based on hanufuda maybe someone can fix it if i upload the files, sound volume is too low for some reason and wiid logo not centered
also be nice if someone could add some SFX bubbling and coughing ,coughing for moving the cursor and bubbling bong for selection made , or better yet
make it animated
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=40918510952468259049
(theme files are in the lz_bin2 folder in the rar)

HNI_0008.jpg

HNI_0009.jpg

HNI_0010.jpg
Just use yata. That's why you suck at it, your trying to use obsolete software. YATA has alot of options and settings, but it's so straight forward it's cake.

Reactions: DoJo_Master

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :wacko: