Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Requested by @Katsumi San

Katou Megumi:

C1eIQ6B.jpg

BGM: Love iLLUSiON (MEGUMI KATO SOLO VER.)

Download link:

https://mega.nz/#!0A9X2ZJK!1GXGJxP2az6CCdDa4IMCDGFAKYBlm6SRfw0n_yCsGv0

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know if it's possible for a loop cue for custom theme music? I want to use a song that starts off normally, but loops at a later part in the song (because playing from the beginning again would sound awkward).

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This one goes for RHF players:
Double Date Theme, did it because I was bored. Anyway, take it if you want, the password is the same as all the other themes made by me (https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-148#post-5752542)

dfyhvl.png

Link: https://mega.nz/#!yN5QVKbL!6Z8_DOdkCDc2uycexvGDHdjDdIhOEhccFdptcIANb7Q

By the way, tell me if the folders are white-colored, I managed to fix it previously but I'm not sure if it worked and I can't test it since I started using themehax and can't install custom themes easily...

Does anybody know if it's possible for a loop cue for custom theme music? I want to use a song that starts off normally, but loops at a later part in the song (because playing from the beginning again would sound awkward).
Try BrawlBox, if the file ends up being too big, then try Brstm-Bcstm Conversion Tool although I've had some problems with this one when it comes to songs that don't loop from the beginning

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one goes for RHF players:
Double Date Theme, did it because I was bored. Anyway, take it if you want, the password is the same as all the other themes made by me (https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-148#post-5752542)

dfyhvl.png

Link: https://mega.nz/#!yN5QVKbL!6Z8_DOdkCDc2uycexvGDHdjDdIhOEhccFdptcIANb7Q

By the way, tell me if the folders are white-colored, I managed to fix it previously but I'm not sure if it worked and I can't test it since I started using themehax and can't install custom themes easily...

Try BrawlBox, if the file ends up being too big, then try Brstm-Bcstm Conversion Tool although I've had some problems with this one when it comes to songs that don't loop from the beginning
Would I loop it when it's in BRSTM form or after I convet it to BCSTM?

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When you make the .brstm file with BrawlBox or Brstm-Bcstm you can adjust the loop and that loop remains after converting the file to .bcstm

Edit: Or at least it should...

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just complete my first 3DS theme.

Well so I'm a kind of U2 addict, at the beginning, I wanted to do a theme with some pics from the last concert I saw. (Antwerp, last month, amazing.)

I had some difficulties to use YATA+ and to find good pics to create the theme so I try something else. (I'll probably do my Antwerp concert theme a day tho)

So here is a theme based on the last advertising campain made by Apple with the blueish TV ads with the "Songs of Innocence" album.

1446827367-hni-0003.jpg
1446827368-hni-0004.jpg

I didn't include a bgm on the version that I'm sharing here because I use the intro of "Every Breaking Wave" that I looped with Audacity. You know, with IP and so on, I can't share it with you.

Attachments

• U2.zip
    47.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by Ekaitz,

TheMajesticMrL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I request a theme based on Undertale? I'd like it to be based on Sans and have the theme Megalovania. You can use pretty much any art you can find that fits the sizes. Thanks in advance. :)

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about making a Bomberman Hero theme using this song for the BGM:

The other songs like redial and zip are also great, but this song feels more casual and fitting for a home menu theme. Anybody got any ideas for custom SFX I could use, or should I just keep original 3DS sounds?

danielh1402

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Lycan911

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me Minion theme with sound and super Smash Bros theme with the Wii Super Smash Bros brawl theme song?

Can anyone please make a mystic Gohan theme with this song remix?

(If possible, make echo sound of famous Mystic Gohan "Fight you? No, I wanna kill you!" quote on the back ground of the theme song. Would be awesome)

Miss when Gohan was not Yamcha tier. Hate Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super!

Last edited by tivu100,

BreakHisLegs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To celebrate me getting my homebrew working again, I made an account and uploaded my first theme. It's a cute crossover between two electricity users... Mikoto Misaka (from the "A Certain Scientific Railgun" anime) and Pikachu.

https://3dsthem.es/#489 (edited in a preview)

YZ4NnNs.png

I'll probably make a Nora Valkyrie (from RWBY) theme in the next couple days too.

Last edited by BreakHisLegs,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [uploads TP] :D
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan I bet your mom found out you watching those kind of vids on your 3ds again, and put a limit on you.
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    first of all, i don't watch those kinds of videos, and if i did i'd pull a verbalase 50k but with wizards and wario
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    second of all, i don't even have a 3ds
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    OnlyWizard&WarioFans.com
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests...