Chosen1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys!

I've been making some custom carts for a variety of consoles and decided to give the Wii the same treatment. Figured I'd made enough by now to show off some of my creations.

Once I'm done with my collection, if anyone has any requests, feel free to add them in the thread :toot:

cnxuFpK.png
kPfQkts.png
mqwAucK.png
1YWaH7b.png
J2ziu3I.png
JJbfjcX.png
oRDt16R.png
BX06cKd.png
OON11Kj.png
D0KNRrw.png

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi guys!

I've been making some custom carts for a variety of consoles and decided to give the Wii the same treatment. Figured I'd made enough by now to show off some of my creations.

Once I'm done with my collection, if anyone has any requests, feel free to add them in the thread :toot:

cnxuFpK.png
kPfQkts.png
mqwAucK.png
1YWaH7b.png
J2ziu3I.png
JJbfjcX.png
oRDt16R.png
BX06cKd.png
OON11Kj.png
D0KNRrw.png
Nice fanart :)

Like the Nintendo Switch game cards :)

EDIT:
Would you add the SD custom art for the games: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, Super Mario Galaxy 2, DKC Returns, Smash Bros. Brawl, Kirby's Adventure Wii (aka Kirby's Return to Dream Land)?

Reactions: jeannotte

Chosen1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice fanart :)

Like the Nintendo Switch game cards :)

EDIT:
Would you add the SD custom art for the games: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, Super Mario Galaxy 2, DKC Returns, Smash Bros. Brawl, Kirby's Adventure Wii (aka Kirby's Return to Dream Land)?

I've already done SMG2, and I also plan to do Kirby. I'll add the rest to a list.

They look really good, only one that doesn't look that great is xenoblade, but other than that these look great.

Yeah that's one that I also think needs work. I couldn't find an exact replica of the logo in high enough quality so I had to tweek a monochrome one.

Anxiety_timmy

Average Asura
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already done SMG2, and I also plan to do Kirby. I'll add the rest to a list.

Yeah that's one that I also think needs work. I couldn't find an exact replica of the logo in high enough quality so I had to tweek a monochrome one.
I think if the logo was fully black with grey or white streaks it would look nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [uploads TP] :D