Not open for further replies.

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you add some kind of HANS thing to launch non-homebrew stuff :)

What exactly do you mean non-homebrew stuff? I'd rather not make any false promises until I actually start working on them.

Anyways, will be creating a thread shortly and start distributing test builds then. Do keep in mind the releases I'll be distributing are "test builds" for a reason, some features may not work, and the program is still in its early stages.

Last edited by Joel16,

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do you mean non-homebrew stuff? I'd rather not make any false promises until I actually start working on them.

Anyways, will be creating a thread shortly and start distributing test builds then. Do keep in mind the releases I'll be distributing are "test builds" for a reason, some features may not work, and the program is still in its early stages.
He is talking about like 3ds games.

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why was this discontinued?

1. Lack of support.
2. SF2D was being a peice of shit.
3. Not really worth it.

If you want something kinda similar to this have a look at 3DShell. It's a project built from the ground up, and mainly works as a multi-purpose file manager based off a more modernized GUI and a few features that other file managers don't offer. The latest release works quite well.

Last edited by Joel16,

BandiPower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently pushed some commits. It's been almost a month since I last did that. Nothing has changed with the issues. I'm still waiting on the feedback from developers of the respectful libraries. In the meantime however I managed to update wallpapers and icons similar to CyanogenPSP. (Not a big feature or anything.) But I also managed to cleanup a little on the font colors area. It should no longer have any delays when opening/closing apps. It has been fixed for the PSP, and since the 3DS used the same system it should be fixed here aswell. I just can't really test it cause I can't open or close anything (library issues as I mentioned earlier).

So yeah, I'm definitely still enthusiastic on this project. Once those GPU issues are sorted out the next alpha version should be available. It's been almost 3 months since the first release, so you can definitely except some improvements. (including CIA) I'm in college now though, so progress won't be as fast as it used to be. And the first thing that I want to get working after Alpha 2, is the file manager. Then all the other goodies will follow along. Anyways here's a screenshot displaying those aesthetic changes:

Old wallpaper and icons:

aikYB8L.png

New wallpaper and icons:

9HCjPWi.png
Hey,

I know from the information given that you will no longer be continuing this project and you also seem to have halted the 3DShell project too. Wondering if you could at least provide a link to your WIP with the new wallpaper and icons? Please respond and much love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck