Homebrew addicted
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

CycloDS Evolution firmware v2.3 has been released for both Evolution and iEvolution and is available for download from the support page. Changes in this release include:

- Common
     * Miscellaneous game compatibility fixes
- iEVO
     * DSi mode is now supported on 3DS

Well done cyclops team !!!
yay.gif

Source

iEvo firmware v2.3 | Filetrip mirror
Evo firmware v2.3 | Filetrip mirror

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, TC's forum was going to be my very next stop....saw this literally 1 second before I was going to head there. Nice.

You know, I really wish TC would be a little more vocal on their site. It's like nothing, nothing, nothing, firmware update, rinse, repeat. Even if it was just a confirmation that they were aware of reported issues and are working on them, you know?

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
is it that the cyclods is for rom pirates only? =(
it does seem like that
frown.gif
i guess (more like hope) they will fix most of the homebrew stuff for the card when the next firmware is released.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Heh, TC's forum was going to be my very next stop....saw this literally 1 second before I was going to head there. Nice.

You know, I really wish TC would be a little more vocal on their site. It's like nothing, nothing, nothing, firmware update, rinse, repeat. Even if it was just a confirmation that they were aware of reported issues and are working on them, you know?
I'd like to think their too busy fixing stuff to communicate with everyone but honestly in this day and age thats really no excuse...make a twitter and drop us a line every few days...we'll be happy
rolleyes.gif

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow good job cyclods,

2 out of 3 security broken...

And seeing when it was released I don't think Nintendo will be able to patch it for the 6th of june release (except if they enhanced their security so much that it blocks everything).

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanna buy an iEVO only used once (Really, I'm not just saying that, I only used it once)? I'd keep my iEVO if I had a 3ds, but since I don't.. PM me if interested or if you want pix, I live in US
biggrin.gif

Props to the Cyclops team for DSi mode on the 3DS!

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice update.

Haven`t used my Cyclo for quite some time, since at some point there wasn`t any updates anymore so I got a SCDS2...

Somehow unfortunately my SC doesn`t work on my 3DS (I elaborated on that in the SC-section but nobody seems to know what the problem is) and now I read here something about 3DS.

So is the Cyclo capable of playing games on a 3DS. And if yes how am I able to do so? I don`t have a DS anymore because I got a 3DS and my Cyclo was only used on a Lite and never on a DSi!

Do I have to update it on a DSLite or a DSi?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay