Hacking CycloWiz, good choice?

hollabackitsobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the market for buying a Wii in the next few hours (because of a special Amazon promotion for 1000 Wiis for $79 each) and I was wondering if the CycloWiz was a good choice. I did some research, red some reviews, and looked at some comparison charts and apparently CycloWiz is the best, with the Wiikey in second. I'm leaning more towards the CycloWiz, as apparently it can go stealth and can be upgraded via disc.

I also suck at soldering, so I was wondering if anyone knew a good site (maybe Mod-Chip.com?) that had all of the essentials for the CycloWiz's installation. Thanks all for helping a potential new Wii owner.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii off Amazon could be D2C. You should buy the Wii, then buy a chip that'll work with it.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Look, functionality wise cyclowiz and wiikey are identical.. with stealth and upgradable via dvd. Both can do that. But first get your wii and then see if you get a D2C or a D2B, as cyclo n wiikey won't work on a D2C

hollabackitsobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm...I know of the differences between the D2B and D2C but I read that the CycloWiz was compatible with D2C boards. Misleading information is rather..."meh". It'll most likely be D2C, since it's a new Wii. Guess I have to go with the D2CKey, is it highly recommended? There aren't many(any) other options really, so i guess that's the best one, correct?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it really doesn't matter
tongue.gif
Just pick one and be done with it hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users