God
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well recently I started play Daigasso (about time, I know), and I really got into it. So then I found that there's an expansion pack. So now I'm wondering, was the expansion pack ever released in rom form? Or is that IPS patch still available? If so, where to download it? It's not against the rules to ask for this, is it?
tongue.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes its available, i have it
i have 2 daigasso roms in my r4 now
laugh.gif

go to DS-scene 's rom forum and find the daigasso thread, its in there
but i think that site is down now

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm having trouble adding custom songs with the BBS editor. AFAIK, you need to convert midi files to a format called .bbs, then you can add them using the editor. But what I don't get: the note combinations: are these created automatically or do you need to add your own button presses?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We'll I'm not sure what to call them - but I think I have it sorted. Correct me if I am wrong. If you deconstruct a midi file, it is basically like sheet music for a PC. Once you convert it to bbs, Daigasso can use these as notes for the game.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply. I know the first link - I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I do. I understand that it has MIDI-BBS converter built in, but I don't seem to be able to feed MIDIs into it. If you know what I'm doing wrong, please advise.

As for the second link, I've searched all the pages and I cannot find the converter. I see all the other resources however.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi