Dark Messiah Problem.

Thiagousopp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Greetings. I have a problem with my xbox 360 that is driving me crazy!! I converted a iso off dark messiah to God and installed on internal Hard drive But it only gives me Fatal Crashes. I'll list what i did:
From Internal HDD with no pen drive or external HDD connected = Fatal Crash
From External = Boot game but freeze at Ubisoft Logo
From Internal or External with Pen drive Connected and proto server Active = Boot game but freeze at Ubisoft Logo.
I just don't know why this is Happening and i want to play it on GOD. Can anyone help me?
Ps: My xbox dont play discs anymore and game has the same results as XEX, i dumped my disc but downloaded a backup too but the results are the same.

Last edited by Thiagousopp,

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings. I have a problem with my xbox 360 that is driving me crazy!! I converted a iso off dark messiah to God and installed on internal Hard drive But it only gives me Fatal Crashes. I'll list what i did:
From Internal HDD with no pen drive or external HDD connected = Fatal Crash
From External = Boot game but freeze at Ubisoft Logo
From Internal or External with Pen drive Connected and proto server Active = Boot game but freeze at Ubisoft Logo.
I just don't know why this is Happening and i want to play it on GOD. Can anyone help me?
Ps: My xbox dont play discs anymore and game has the same results as XEX, i dumped my disc but downloaded a backup too but the resulsta are the same.
Did you convert it yourself to GOD containers or did you download them like that from the internet?
If you still have the iso image, you can check it for corruption with Abgx360, it'll tell you if there's some data missing on it. Which might explain why both the Xex & God versions (that you converted, if you did) give the same issue. Regardless of which drive it is stored in.

Thiagousopp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you convert it yourself to GOD containers or did you download them like that from the internet?
If you still have the iso image, you can check it for corruption with Abgx360, it'll tell you if there's some data missing on it. Which might explain why both the Xex & God versions (that you converted, if you did) give the same issue. Regardless of which drive it is stored in.
I'll try this program but i used a iso from 3 different already.
Post automatically merged:

I tried abgx360 with a full Iso, and still same results. I give up!! this is the only game that this xbox can't play. i Already tried everything i could think off...

Last edited by Thiagousopp,

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried abgx360 with a full Iso, and still same results.
Same results as in the iso is complete/ not corrupt? Also make sure the iso is not patched for LT2 flashed disc drives or anything, that can cause it to not work properly.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll try this program but i used a iso from 3 different already.
Post automatically merged:

I tried abgx360 with a full Iso, and still same results. I give up!! this is the only game that this xbox can't play. i Already tried everything i could think off...
Try regular file method. Not god and see if it fixes it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try regular file method. Not god and see if it fixes it.
I think he already did if you mean xex. I might be able to fix my laptop on Monday or Tuesday. I bought the fan on Amazon via Amazon prime, just hope that's the problem. It was cool with a laptop cooler. I compiled sonic mania for ps3 to check if the fan would came on, which it didn't. :(

Reactions: CoolMe

Thiagousopp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think he already did if you mean xex. I might be able to fix my laptop on Monday or Tuesday. I bought the fan on Amazon via Amazon prime, just hope that's the problem. It was cool with a laptop cooler. I compiled sonic mania for ps3 to check if the fan would came on, which it didn't. :(
Yeah... already tried every possible way for play games but only this one doesn't work

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2